Hampden Booed Lee Wallace?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, don logan said:

But to get thread back on track, and not withstanding, he was at the game and says it's utter pish that Lee Wallace was booed.

No story then.

Seems the Scotland haters are full of pish - the very same as the Rangers haters.

We're surrounded by jacobites and bullshitters.

This thread fs. You all need to get a fucking grip of yourselves. I think it's absolutely disgusting the idea of a rangers captain getting booed while representing his country. there is no doubt that the rest of scotland despises us. We've known that for years. 

That said, you are all an embarrassment to our club. Too easily offended and ready to turn on fellow fans and supporters. No doubt I'll get it too but couldn't give a fuck. If you hate this country so much then why don't you leave. 

23 minutes ago, one55 said:

This thread fs. You all need to get a fucking grip of yourselves. I think it's absolutely disgusting the idea of a rangers captain getting booed while representing his country. there is no doubt that the rest of scotland despises us. We've known that for years. 

That said, you are all an embarrassment to our club. Too easily offended and ready to turn on fellow fans and supporters. No doubt I'll get it too but couldn't give a fuck. If you hate this country so much then why don't you leave. 

If you don't like people's comments on the forum then why don't you leave.

59 minutes ago, one55 said:

That said, you are all an embarrassment to our club. Too easily offended and ready to turn on fellow fans and supporters. No doubt I'll get it too but couldn't give a fuck. If you hate this country so much then why don't you leave

Shut up ya roaster 

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I was at the game and that is just pish - why post this crap - oh someone told me oh oh 

sad

Why post this crap?

What kind of statement is that my friend, or am I not allowed to ask a valid question?

I never watched the game, my friend did, he said he heard it, I aked in my post if anyone could confirm that to be the case. I also said " IF that was the case".

You really must read peoples posts before you open your mouth and shove your BOTH feet in.

Your desperation to condemn me for "enquiring" is very symptomatic of the SNP type political ethos that exists in this country right now. "Don't ask questions or we will jump all over you". Dear dear dear.

I have never came across you before, you have no reason to attack, I merely asked a question. The manner in which your post was put is VERY nationalistic in its structure, ie ready to protect Scotland and to try and block or condemn ANY possible questioning of where we are now as a country. Like I said, I dont know you, I have never debated or conversed with you, but my first impressions are you are a typical Cybernat bully.

I sincerely hope I am wrong as a Rangers website would be a strange place for a Nat to come onto and to try and "DENY and DEFLECT", yet a number of people have confirmed it happened. Surely you're never a Rangers hating nationalist? 

9 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

It's even more sad that a member of our support would pay to watch something so anti-Rangers.

What shite - Rangers fans used to be the backbone of the Scotland support before wee fannies think supporting England is somehow what they should do 

Just read this entire abomination. Not sure where you are getting the "number of people" from. Seems to me folk just believe what they want to believe, then bore the tits off everyone with the tartan knob wearing trannies shit.

what about getting some confirmation other than someone who says he was at the game says he heard the booing, could he be sitting reading this giggling.

if our players are chosen to represent our country and it is good enough for them, it is good enough for me.

mon the Scotland.... doh a dear etc

9 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

A shower of shite but ours at the top should know better than to let our players be put into that position, a captain of Rangers booed wearing the jersey of his country ? Should never have been put in that position, Lee Wallace should have been protected because it was always in the cards after pictures in Malta showed tartan tranny fans with banners discrediting him about the cup final. No Rangers player or fan is safe under the sfa, spfl or indeed police Scotland either on or off the park, that's been proved from the assault on the 10 year old at the league cup semi final to Motherwell to the Scottish cup final. Ours at the top should have withdrawn him from the squad and mackay whether they liked it or not and showed some gumption for once instead of these constant statements with no further back up, get hard or get fucked !:sherlock:

He wasn't booed - The op created a lie and we no marks believe him - that's pathetic even by your low standards to jump on a lie - then again perhaps not 

I remember when the national team fanbase was predominantly Rangers supporters, I will always want Scotland to win but wont go out my way to attend or even watch, yesterday we went to the cinema and then to an Italian, my table was facing the street and the match was on in a pub across the road so I dived in there for the 2nd half, this was in Gravesend in Kent, not a lot of interest in it but the only guy who was watching in front of the big screen was a fellow Scot working in London and a Rangers season ticket holder, both of us wanting Scotland to win, the goal McArthur scored was celebrated by a small "get in there" rather than a jumping about the place like a bears goal,

9 hours ago, blueretro said:

So we have a Rangers fan @Bluepeter9 that was actually at the game and said Lee Wallace wasn't booed. Is that not good enough. why do so many of our fans want to jump on the offended bus? Oh and as we keep telling them. If you don't like this country fuck off to somewhere you do like!

Many forget that Rangers fans used to be the backbone of the Scots support but the easily offended on here now just believe made up 2nd hand rumours as it suits the agenda of hate they wallow in 

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Nothing - if your English - or NI for that matter ! But to NOT support Scotland , as a Scot, just because you support  Rangers is pathetic nonsense 

So you don't unerstand why people choose not to support the SFA representative team when that organisation has, repeatedly, shown an anti-Rangers agenda. 

Ì think most would go back if the cretins who run the game were replaced by competent individuals.

8 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

No one likes that but we're looking too hard to be offended. 

Where did this Wallace getting booed come from? If it's a group of 10 or so neds and that's turned into 99% of Scotland fans, that's pathetic. 

The op heard it second hand from someone else! And folk have latched onto that as a fact - I was there - it didn't happen but for some the concept is more important than the truth 

Didn't hear any booes, all I seen was people suggesting he might be booed. 

If he was I wouldn't be surprised

We're talking about a group of fans that wanted GBX to play pre-match and still back one of the worst managers in the national team's history 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The op heard it second hand from someone else! And folk have latched onto that as a fact - I was there - it didn't happen but for some the concept is more important than the truth 

Someone else who was there said they heard it. Its entirely possible a section did boo but you didn't hear it. Its not as though it never happens.

I remember booing John Barnes at an England game not because of the club he played for or, as he claims, racism but because he wasn't bothered trying.

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Someone else who was there said they heard it. Its entirely possible a section did boo but you didn't hear it. Its not as though it never happens.

I remember booing John Barnes at an England game not because of the club he played for or, as he claims, racism but because he wasn't bothered trying.

booing, like clapping, is spontaneous.  sometimes it catches on, sometimes it doesn't.  Oftentimes people have no idea what or why they're booing.  It happens on internet forums too incidentally. :sherlock: 

Of course, I've never ever heard a single Bear shout anything negative at Ibrox. :P

33 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What shite - Rangers fans used to be the backbone of the Scotland support before wee fannies think supporting England is somehow what they should do 

Think you've just pointed out us "Fannie's" problem with the tartan trannies!, there was never a more patriotic Scot than me!, I've watched the national team all over the world whilst in the Army, got in to fights during the Euro 96 game with England(got the scars to prove it!). The problem most bears (including me) have with national team is since the financial issues our clubs being going through, our club, players and our FANS!(off which you claim to be one off!), have been demonised, targeted and abused by EVERY other club in the country, how any supposed Rangers fan can sit side by side with the rest off these kunts in kilts is beyond me!, and to say lee Wallace never got booed last night is absolute shite!, I've got boys that work with me who were at the fucking game and have openly told me they DID BOO OUR CAPTAIN!!!!, but because you never heard it, I suppose it never happened???.

Just now, govanblue said:

booing, like clapping, is spontaneous.  sometimes it catches on, sometimes it doesn't.  Oftentimes people have no idea what or why they're booing.  It happens on internet forums too incidentally. :sherlock: 

Of course, I've never ever heard a single Bear shout anything negative Ibrox. :P

I always know why I'm booing but that remains the only time I've booed someone playing for the team I was supporting. 

I've booed many referees at Ibrox.:P