Hampden Booed Lee Wallace?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

He wasn't booed - The op created a lie and we no marks believe him - that's pathetic even by your low standards to jump on a lie - then again perhaps not 

You haven't answered my point. I asked a question yet you tried to savage me

Anyone confirm?

"IF that was the case"?

A polite, was at the game, never heard anything would suffice, yet you posted in a very rhabid manner. Why?

Now you are saying "the op created a lie". So now I am a liar, I see what you did there, the old deflect trick, so now you have denied and deflected.

Deny and Deflect. Deny, then Deflect, take it away from the origonal issue.

I rest my case.

9 hours ago, siamthedanger said:

So we have someone saying something but was not actually there to see/hear it , then someone who was actually at the game saying it's shite so basically no need to continue on with the topic and not get worked up about it..then that person getting pelters for it? If I'm reading this all correctly it actually makes no sense at all...it is quite late though..

OP drops his line in. Usual carnage ensues with the gullible mob, up pops a bear who was at the game to call out the fisherman- usual carnage ensues regarding said poster. 

folks would rather dangle on a fish hook than tell the OP he is a shite talker. 

We are not all the people it seems. 

59 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

So you don't unerstand why people choose not to support the SFA representative team when that organisation has, repeatedly, shown an anti-Rangers agenda. 

Ì think most would go back if the cretins who run the game were replaced by competent individuals.

It's not the SFA team - it's the Scots national team - even unionist Scots are Scots after all - not English, nor Welsh but Scots - it's nonsense to try to link supporting ones national team to somehow endorsing the abomination  That is the SFA who's job is as administrators of OUR football 

1 hour ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

Why post this crap?

What kind of statement is that my friend, or am I not allowed to ask a valid question?

I never watched the game, my friend did, he said he heard it, I aked in my post if anyone could confirm that to be the case. I also said " IF that was the case".

You really must read peoples posts before you open your mouth and shove your BOTH feet in.

Your desperation to condemn me for "enquiring" is very symptomatic of the SNP type political ethos that exists in this country right now. "Don't ask questions or we will jump all over you". Dear dear dear.

I have never came across you before, you have no reason to attack, I merely asked a question. The manner in which your post was put is VERY nationalistic in its structure, ie ready to protect Scotland and to try and block or condemn ANY possible questioning of where we are now as a country. Like I said, I dont know you, I have never debated or conversed with you, but my first impressions are you are a typical Cybernat bully.

I sincerely hope I am wrong as a Rangers website would be a strange place for a Nat to come onto and to try and "DENY and DEFLECT", yet a number of people have confirmed it happened. Surely you're never a Rangers hating nationalist? 

It seems to be bullshit mate, your pal is at it.

I spoke to my mate (allegedly) and he said that LW was cheered when his name was called and also cheered every time he touched the ball.

27 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

You haven't answered my point. I asked a question yet you tried to savage me

Anyone confirm?

"IF that was the case"?

A polite, was at the game, never heard anything would suffice, yet you posted in a very rhabid manner. Why?

Now you are saying "the op created a lie". So now I am a liar, I see what you did there, the old deflect trick, so now you have denied and deflected.

Deny and Deflect. Deny, then Deflect, take it away from the origonal issue.

I rest my case.

anything I post  is still better than posting a second had rumour which deliberately set out to be decisive - I bet your glad you stored up the rhetoric you wanted - just take a wee look at your last line jumping on the gate bandwagon 

8 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

It's nothing new within the modern Scotland support, they hate rangers more than they love their respective clubs and Scotland.

Back in the day the Scotland support was full with Rangers supporters who would travel far and wide to watch Scotland as they would with Rangers, those days are gone sadly.

My first Scotland match match was Wembley 1969 and will never forget a Rangers fan slapping a cunt for booing GSTQ.
Those days are gone now and it's a real shame.
Have not taken any interest in The Scotland team for years.
Probably since the SFA and the Souness incident in the tunnel and the fact Scotland fans booed Ian Ferguson.
Scotland team was hijacked by the anti English brigade years ago. 

They booed everyone after theyvlost their which I thought was shocking. They're pish. Anyone that supports them and then says they're a rangers diehard are full of pish. Look what their fans and the sfa have done and are doing to rangers. Just fuck of you national cunts and stay out of Ibrox 

I took my son to Scotland England and he said daddy why are they booing gstq cunts.

For the record for you Scotland fans. Flower of Scotland isn't a national anthem it's a folk song. There's only one national anthem for all nations of GREAT Britain  

Whys anyone even surprised? 

This has long been what it's about - it's nothing new and it's not even the tip of the iceberg either. 

The sensible Rangers fans who don't support Scotland decided on it long before this and the well blind, ignorant and stubborn ones who still want to see them do well will not give a shit about the treatment of Lee Wallace either.

it was interesting as I was at a sportsmens dinner in Dumbarton last night with John Gilligan and John Gehagen there was even the couple of token tims too and out of the 100 or so there I counted 2 or 3 that bothered watching the game and the same amount cheered when they scored 

honestly no one gives a fuck about them and I'm glad 

28 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's not the SFA team - it's the Scots national team - even unionist Scots are Scots after all - not English, nor Welsh but Scots - it's nonsense to try to link supporting ones national team to somehow endorsing the abomination  That is the SFA who's job is as administrators of OUR football 

You missed out Northern Ireland when you said even unionist are Scots not England or Wales,  or do you call them the north of Ireland like that fenian mcguinness?

The way I see it is I like  Volkswagon Golf's but I don't like the Beetle, Polo or Sirocco.  I like the national teams of Britain but I don't like the Scottish one. 

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

Next you'll be flashing your arse at woman n wains with the rest of them, creeps! 

Ah come in - you missed out me wearing a c u jimmy hat, being pissed and having nobbly knees - if you are going to try insulting in stereotype at least try to get it right!

btw if I ' flashed' my arse folk would think the zeppelin had been relaunched 

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Whys anyone even surprised? 

This has long been what it's about - it's nothing new and it's not even the tip of the iceberg either. 

The sensible Rangers fans who don't support Scotland decided on it long before this and the well blind, ignorant and stubborn ones who still want to see them do well will not give a shit about the treatment of Lee Wallace either.

it was interesting as I was at a sportsmens dinner in Dumbarton last night with John Gilligan and John Gehagen there was even the couple of token tims too and out of the 100 or so there I counted 2 or 3 that bothered watching the game and the same amount cheered when they scored 

honestly no one gives a fuck about them and I'm glad 

Next you'll be telling us unionist Scots are not Scottish! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ah come in - you missed out me wearing a c u jimmy hat, being pissed and having nobbly knees - if you are going to try insulting in stereotype at least try to get it right!

btw if I ' flashed' my arse folk would think the zeppelin had been relaunched 

It's no stereotype it's a fuckin fact, i've seen the sick bastards flash their arses and bits at woman and wains, horrible,vile,disgusting creatures.

BTW just keep that Zepplin are tucked away.

Just check this, to give the site a few hits:

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2016/10/did-scotland-fans-boo-lee-wallace.html

Did Scotland fans boo Lee Wallace?

Claims last night were made that Rangers’ captain Lee Wallace’s name was roundly booed at Hampden when it was read out as part of the subs’ bench for Scotland leading up to their world cup qualifier against Lithuania.

As yet this cannot be completely substantiated, such is the lack of evidence other than testimonials, but given he was singled out by travelling fans during his subs’ appearance against Macedonia in 2013 along with Ian Black’s infamous experience against Australia at Hampden in 2012, it seems a pretty valid bet to suggest the same occurred last night in Mount Florida.

Indeed, given the ‘Lee Wallace is a grass’ nonsense, where the mild-mannered Rangers captain seems to have become a bizarre figure for utter hate among rival fans, the chances in fact of him not being heckled by SPFL fans are probably lower than him being heckled.

If this is true, and frankly Scotland’s national team is of no real interest to yours truly any more for a litany of reasons I will not bore you with, it really begs so many questions of the game in this country and Rangers’ relationship with it.

We know the bond between Scotland and Rangers has effectively been severed beyond repair but does this really mean Rangers fans are happy for their players to no longer serve their national side?

The impression from so many is a total disdain for Scotland, and a sense everything they stand for is hated by the national side these days, and a consequent infinite loop which feeds itself.

The more Rangers hate Scotland, the more Scotland hates Rangers, and around and around we go.

It really is a shame – back in 2007 Rangers played a huge role in Scotland’s national team – Walter Smith’s outstanding regime was followed by Alex McLeish’s, regimes where Rangers players like Alan Hutton, David Weir, Lee McCulloch, Allan McGregor, Barry Ferguson, Steven Naismith, Ross McCormack, and Charlie Adam to name just a few were integral cogs in a brilliant national team that was one Gianluca Zambrotta dive away from making it to Euro 2008.

Back in those days the whole of Scottish football contributed to a strong national team, with Celtic’s Gary Caldwell, Scott Brown and Paul Hartley major components as well – but there is no denying Rangers’ strength was a massive fillip to the national team.

But since then, since the various incidents that have dogged Rangers’ relationship with the NT it has become beyond strained and now has festered into what we see today – a team that cannot even launch a credible qualifying campaign, far less actually make it.

And the ultimate symbol of the fractured lines between Ibrox and Hampden are seeing one of our own booed – whether last night Wallace’s name was booed or not barely matters, it has been before, along with Black’s.

And there is little reason to suggest Rangers will ever be welcomed again into the national side with fervour of yesteryear.

Their call, I guess.

I'm hoping the OP's mate just happened to be situated around a few Inbred fenians who naturally boo the Captain of Rangers. Par for the course really.

I live in England and have a young son who I want to consider himself Scottish,  fuck wanting the English to beat 'us'.  

Not living in Scotland now, I don't know the state of affairs up the road, but if we're all peddling the vibe that Scotland is shite and anti protestant, anti Rangers etc (which it seems to be?) then there is no hope for change and no hope for the future. Sad state of affairs.

It all works in cycles and no doubt in 5-10yrs there will be a higher % of Rangers players involved and being integral to the Scotland set-up. Maybe that will get a sense of pride back? But maybe it's too late?

I was sitting in the east enclosure G2 last night. About 25 minutes prior to kick off the teams were announced and there was boos from people in F rows when Lee's name was read out however this was quickly drowned out with cheers all around. Many young bears sitting behind me.

6 minutes ago, Prince George said:

I was sitting in the east enclosure G2 last night. About 25 minutes prior to kick off the teams were announced and there was boos from people in F rows when Lee's name was read out however this was quickly drowned out with cheers all around. Many young bears sitting behind me.

See this is what happens when you start feeding them. First they hover about the outskirts of the city and eventually they're buying tickets to football games.