Hampden Booed Lee Wallace?

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately there are those who choose to ignore that times have changed and we are not in the same once greatest cosy wee country in the world of say 30 years ago. The chip chip chip of shall we say those who do not have the same sympathies of our Scottish/British history has weakened the once great infrastructure of our country in their favour in all fields from politics to sport. Football is the prime example being the most popular sport followed by Scotlands masses. They totally dominate it now, they have ethnically cleansed the ruling body's corridors at Hampden of anybody with Rangers connections and this has been proved by recent various incidents from Motherwell to Hampden where they have stonewalled the victim into the culprit without any comeback. The hate from those running this corrupt cabal trickles down to those scummy fans that now attend the national games and results in incidents of this nature which as time goes on will get worse. Again the cup final bring a prime example. What I can't understand though is Rangers fans continuing to go and support under the present corrupt regime and some even act as apologists for them ! Make your skin crawl !:sherlock:

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Unfortunately there are those who choose to ignore that times have changed and we are not in the same once greatest cosy wee country in the world of say 30 years ago. The chip chip chip of shall we say those who do not have the same sympathies of our Scottish/British history has weakened the once great infrastructure of our country in their favour in all fields from politics to sport. Football is the prime example being the most popular sport followed by Scotlands masses. They totally dominate it now, they have ethnically cleansed the ruling body's corridors at Hampden of anybody with Rangers connections and this has been proved by recent various incidents from Motherwell to Hampden where they have stonewalled the victim into the culprit without any comeback. The hate from those running this corrupt cabal trickles down to those scummy fans that now attend the national games and results in incidents of this nature which as time goes on will get worse. Again the cup final bring a prime example. What I can't understand though is Rangers fans continuing to go and support under the present corrupt regime and some even act as apologists for them ! Make your skin crawl !:sherlock:

100% agree.

Absolutely spot-on post.  (tu)

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Someone seems more upset about the fact that the "tartan army" have been exposed for what they really are instead of one of our own being treated like shite.

I've said it countless times before,he is a tarrier of the highest order and is untouchable on here. If it were anybody else he would've been punted a long time ago for the constant pish he spouts.

It did seem a rather aggressive manner in which he dived in to "attack" a genuine question early this morning.

He didn't hear it, which I accept, but others have now said to me they did.

He does write in a VERY Tarrieresque/Nationalist style, so I would tend to go along with your opinion. It is better not to get involved with this type of poster as, all they do is try to cause internal strife, division and trouble between like minded people, so I just popped him into the ignore list.

Thank you for your welcome advice.

No Surrender.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

I hope you washed your arse before mooning the women and weans on the way to hampdump last night ya jolly craicster ye!:sherlock:

... and wiped my arse with ma wig - that's why it's that funny brown colour. I'm amazed you get so much inet time from the jail. Or are you out for a short While again ? 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... and wiped my arse with ma wig - that's why it's that funny brown colour. I'm amazed you get so much inet time from the jail. Or are you out for a short While again ? 

Must be time to wash that kilt, the skid marks must be all the way round by now !:sherlock:

2 hours ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

I am sure this never happened either, Scotland fans would never stoop so low.

You never saw it so it didn't happen. Open your mind, your eyes and your ears.

It might just have.

Wallace.jpg

Never realised the 4 guys in that picture represented the entire Scotland support.

It's my country and I'll always want them to win. The Republican scum that infests our country will not take that from me, however I'll never again stand side by side with that shower hate filed bigots they call the tartan tranies. Not a new thing to me, I stopped going and actively followingthe national team 15yrs ago after endless arguments why as a rangers fan I was there

This thread is an embarrassment. Cunts arguing and giving people abuse for saying this never happened when there's yet to be any proof shown that it did.

Really wish admin would start banning the fuckwits on here that start labelling other posters as a tarrier whenever they don't share the same views as them. Petty as fuck.

11 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

This thread is an embarrassment. Cunts arguing and giving people abuse for saying this never happened when there's yet to be any proof shown that it did.

Really wish admin would start banning the fuckwits on here that start labelling other posters as a tarrier whenever they don't share the same views as them. Petty as fuck.

I really wish admin would ban people who support Scotland. 

There must be forums for like minded trannies where you can exchange pics of Nicola Sturgeon and talk about Braveheart. 

16 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

A tarrier would say that:box:

:lol:

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

I really wish admin would ban people who support Scotland. 

There must be forums for like minded trannies where you can exchange pics of Nicola Sturgeon and talk about Braveheart. 

I don't support Scotland. I couldn't give a fuck about international football in general tbh but I won't criticise anyone else that does.

It is possible to support Rangers and Scotland. Just because you don't like it doesn't be mean it shouldn't be allowed.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Put the fishing rod away :lol:

Far too obvious:uk:

The thread is a bit if an abomination, i used to go to a lot of Scotland games but the anti-Rangers shite got too much.

I have always detested that tartan army mob though.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's not the SFA team - it's the Scots national team - even unionist Scots are Scots after all - not English, nor Welsh but Scots - it's nonsense to try to link supporting ones national team to somehow endorsing the abomination  That is the SFA who's job is as administrators of OUR football 

It is, for accuracy, the representative side chosen on behalf of the SFA. Its their membership of UEFA/FIFA that alllows the team to participate in competitions. Ask Gibraltar and Kosovo about it. No SFA no World Cup or European Championship qualifiers, maybe a friendly or 2 against non FIFA nations. 

Can you guess who awards the caps to their representative side and who chooses the manager?

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Far too obvious:uk:

The thread is a bit if an abomination, i used to go to a lot of Scotland games but the anti-Rangers shite got too much.

I have always detested that tartan army mob though.

Never been to a Scotland game in my life mate. I supported them then I was younger but I lost a lot of interest after Italy robbed us at Hampden when McLeish was in charge. I think that was the last decent squad we had and it pretty much killed my enthusiasm for it when George Burley took over.

I still keep an eye on results but I'd be lying if I said it makes any difference to me whether they win or lose.

I still care about my country but im starting to care less and less as it seems that the scummy element that is taking over at club level is there at national level as well. It doesnt seem the fun atmosphere it used to be. It seems angry? And i do feel i wouldnt be welcome to go to scotland games because i support rangers

12 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

It is, for accuracy, the representative side chosen on behalf of the SFA. Its their membership of UEFA/FIFA that alllows the team to participate in competitions. Ask Gibraltar and Kosovo about it. No SFA no World Cup or European Championship qualifiers, maybe a friendly or 2 against non FIFA nations. 

Can you guess who awards the caps to their representative side and who chooses the manager?

Can you guess who appoints the SFA - why we do! ( along with the other teams) they exist because we exist! 

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I still care about my country but im starting to care less and less as it seems that the scummy element that is taking over at club level is there at national level as well. It doesnt seem the fun atmosphere it used to be. It seems angry? And i do feel i wouldnt be welcome to go to scotland games because i support rangers

I can't ever remember any one even asking whom I supported at a game ! No one carries club colours - you'd be very welcome!

Wouldn't watch the national side if i was paid to far less PAY to stand with the tranny "army" embarrassment. Was happy though to see they fucked up again hopefully lose the next match and get gubbed of England and we can be saved the humiliation of these Rangers hating buffoons at a major tournament once more. As for Strachan and his "terrific" getting a point at home against Lithuania lmao...comedy gold. Long may it continue. 

18 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Never been to a Scotland game in my life mate. I supported them then I was younger but I lost a lot of interest after Italy robbed us at Hampden when McLeish was in charge. I think that was the last decent squad we had and it pretty much killed my enthusiasm for it when George Burley took over.

I still keep an eye on results but I'd be lying if I said it makes any difference to me whether they win or lose.

Your not missing much mate tbh.

I seen us play Germany/Holland etc and give a decent account if ourselfs.

We beat Holland in the first leg of a play off then got baw-humped over there.

I stopped going because the tartan army and their wee set of 'rules'.

There was a incident outside Hampden 1 day when a group of grown men in kilts started giving a wee boy a hard time for having a ceptic top on.

This was a wee boy who obviously lived local and had a ball under his arm, he must have been about 10, i told the steaming Hamishes to leave him alone....they started saying he shouldn't be wearing it, i said he was a fucking wain out playing and they said well his mum should dress him better.

Fair enough his dress sense was horrendous but he didn't need this shower of pricks to tell him, i nearly got the jail helping the kid.