Hampden Booed Lee Wallace?

42 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

A question for BP9 and any Rangers fans that go to matches to support Scotland;

if you were at a match and Scotland fans booed a Rangers player in a Scotland jersey would you challenge them? 

Yes or No?

Yes.  Been going to games for both now since approx 1994, and never heard a player get booed because he played for Rangers.  I never heard it last night either, but that doesn't mean a few may have done it.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what you say Gazza, it sounds to me like the OPs post may be as a result of one or two isolated scum booing. You will get that from the odd fan at a lot of internationals. Hopefully the fan next to them will put them right.

12 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The op heard it second hand from someone else! And folk have latched onto that as a fact - I was there - it didn't happen but for some the concept is more important than the truth 

Bluepeter9. ....I quoted you last night on something that was fact.....not made up, but 100% the truth,  I got no reply which tells me that you also believe what you wish to believe. 

19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Bluepeter9. ....I quoted you last night on something that was fact.....not made up, but 100% the truth,  I got no reply which tells me that you also believe what you wish to believe. 

What? repost the link - I must hacmve missed it   ! 

Don't go to Scotland games as think all internationals are not worth watching these days.Overpriced and lack of excitement even the so called big tournaments.Thats just me though.

Have mates I go to Rangers games with that go to Scotland games.They didn't hear any booing last night either.They do however enjoy supporting the country they were born in.They are adamant that no one will ever hijack that pleasure from them and why should anyone be allowed to.

At the end of the day it's OUR national team.Wether as individuals we decide to support them is personal choice.I,as stated don't but I will sure as Hell defend any fellow Bear that wishes to.Theire are many elements within Scotland trying to take this country away from us and marginalise our support.I for one are for fighting them at every level.Its our country,our flag,our history and our national team.The fact they can't drive us out really really eats away at the elements within our borders that would wish otherwise.

20 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Bluepeter9 I have been at 1 Scotland game in my life, the re-opening of hampden against Holland!!!!

My ticket was for the Rangers end or the (west stand as the tartan army would call it)....anyway...goram,  Robertson,  Mclaren and durie all started that night and got booed as their names got read out.

Fact not fiction Bluepeter9,  but it was my one and only Scotland game.

Mmm ok if you say so but I was also at that game and was not aware of any booing and while I have heard of the Ian fetquson and black stories - I have never even heard of this - 1994 ish - na strange one 

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Mmm ok if you say so but I was also at that game and was not aware of any booing and while I have heard of the Ian fetquson and black stories - I have never even heard of this - 1994 ish - na strange one 

:sleep1:

See no evil, hear no evil,  speak no evil

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You got a wee drink in you?

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

22 years ago and an incident no one else remembers or has quoted and yet you want to use it to have a wee pop at me - and I get called strange! :lol: 

Who's called you strange?

Quotes please or it never happened.