The next Scotland manager

Gaz52

I feel like WGS is about to crack and walk away. Probably when Slovakia beat Scotland this week. 

Who will get the job next do you think? 

Scotland aren't moving forward, it's the same predictable appointments one after the other as well. They need to bring in a modern day manager who will pick players based on quality not who's face fits. 

Derek McInnes is current bookies favourite. :ph34r: 

I think they'd need to look at appointing someone who isn't Scottish as the selection is shite

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

I feel like WGS is about to crack and walk away. Probably when Slovakia beat Scotland this week. 

Who will get the job next do you think? 

Scotland aren't moving forward, it's the same predictable appointments one after the other as well. They need to bring in a modern day manager who will pick players based on quality not who's face fits. 

Derek McInnes is current bookies favourite. :ph34r: 

I think they'd need to look at appointing someone who isn't Scottish as the selection is shite

RD would appear a suitable candidate!

McInnes would be a horrible appointment.

Any manager that thinks playing 433 is disrespectful should be taken out the back and put down with all the other lame horses.

The De Boers or Michael Laudrup are a good shout. Never happen though. The SFA live in 1997 like the rest of Scottish Football and they probably don't realise Frank, Ronald or Michael are retired and have taken up coaching.

It needs to be foreign. The Scotland set-up needs new ideas and a fresh feel; not everyone constantly playing the same dinosaur tactics that Walter brought in 12 years ago. 

I remember Van Basten stating he would have loved the job before they hired wee hilarious Chesney; he would be a good appointment. 

No Scottish manager is going to move the team forwards.