Shota Arveladze: how did we all rate him

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe someone has said he was "rubbish at Rangers". Quality player in my opinion. Intelligent, good touch and a decent finisher. 

Seem to remember a great finish in a champions league qualifier? Copehangen away I think?

4 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Rangers nullified him, one of the best centre forwards in football and was rubbish at Rangers, that seems to be a recurring theme at rangers.

The fact that a video full of his goals that he scored for us, that lasts over 8 minutes, has been posted in this thread would suggest that you are talking out of your arse.

Just now, smell the glove said:

So he underperformed then

Rangers under performed, it's the Rangers way, buy good players then waste them, it's interesting to note he went to Holland and was their leagues top scorer for two seasons and just like this season we can hardly buy a goal even after signing a proper centre forward. I was watching Ian Ferguson video last night, a creative forward player of the highest calibre and Rangers turned him into a midfield defensive player, only at Rangers.

7 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The fact that a video full of his goals that he scored for us, that lasts over 8 minutes, has been posted in this thread would suggest that you are talking out of your arse.

He was a squad player at Rangers, with his talent he should have been a legend at Ibrox, get a fucking grip, easy pleased with blinkers on.

13 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

bollocks

he scored many important goals for us (Rangers not rangers btw).

The man was a under achiever at Rangers, like so many who have came with big reputations and died a death with the Rangers way. BTW away and wash your HuistraHairDo.

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Rangers under performed, it's the Rangers way, buy good players then waste them, it's interesting to note he went to Holland and was their leagues top scorer for two seasons and just like this season we can hardly buy a goal even after signing a proper centre forward. I was watching Ian Ferguson video last night, a creative forward player of the highest calibre and Rangers turned him into a midfield defensive player, only at Rangers.

And a really good midfielder at that. Good enough to get all nine in a row medals.

It's not easy playing for us.

Ask Barton, senderos, boli, flo, mikilahenko, capucho, van vossen,  Johnas Thern, Amato. I could go on.

Not rangers fault they didn't perform

7 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

He was a squad player at Rangers, with his talent he should have been a legend at Ibrox, get a fucking grip, easy pleased with blinkers on.

2 league titles, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups and 44 goals.

Aye, he was pish for us right enough.

5 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

The man was a under achiever at Rangers, like so many who have came with big reputations and died a death with the Rangers way. BTW away and wash your HuistraHairDo.

away and wash my hair? are you fuckin 10 yrs old? only person who needs a wash in this thread is the poster who wants to slag everything (r)angers cause you are fucking reeking.