*****The Official Inverness vs Rangers Thread*****

Escobar

Foderingham

Tavernier Hill Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Windass

Miller Waghorn O'Halloran

Pretty clear cut for me. Its evident McKay and Kranjcar aren't up to these types of games. Rossiter I'd give some playing time. If Wallace doesn't improve on Friday then Hodson is due a start.

Just watched the Germany v NI game,OK it's International footie and not league footie but what makes the Germans soooo good isn't just their tickie-tackie footie,it's the fact that they have widemen camped forward to whole game.They don't rely on wing backs to overlap to get crosses into the box.The Germans don't dawdle on the ball,it's pass,pass,pass.

Rangers can play like this,we have played like this.I think if we tried the widemen tactic,it would pay dividends.

0-3 The Rangers.

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It has to.

If it doesn't, it's just maybe not there with this lot.

I did not get to the Partick T game due to picking up family from holiday, but reading the match thread on here it did not seem great, but three points.

If we cannot kick on after as you said most players will be back (a couple not match sharp) and time to gel in training then it will be very concerning.

The alternative is that we play well and get the points and things will be looking good.  

We are generally around even money which I think is reasonable enough. Maybe worth a score.

Both teams to score entices me though at 8/11.

8/11 bit skinny for a single maybe and 3/1 for both to score and us to win is a potential goer.

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

Dunno like, Kranjcar did pretty well starting against Partick. 

Dont think Waghorn works well on the right anymore. He never puts a cross in cause he's so one footed, and his cutting back onto his left has been well and truly sussed out. Would like to see him play through the middle

I know what your saying but I like the energy Holt brings and his runs past the forwards. Also would Waggy through the middle but I like Garner in the middle as he holds the ball up better than Waggy 

I was down in Blackpool at the weekend and popped into the Rangers bar, ended up talking to a group of lads from Glasgow and one of the four had changed clubs from us to Inverness :lol:

I think I spent the best part of the evening giving him nothing but hell while his mates laughed and joined in. 

11 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Just watched the Germany v NI game,OK it's International footie and not league footie but what makes the Germans soooo good isn't just their tickie-tackie footie,it's the fact that they have widemen camped forward to whole game.They don't rely on wing backs to overlap to get crosses into the box.The Germans don't dawdle on the ball,it's pass,pass,pass.

Rangers can play like this,we have played like this.I think if we tried the widemen tactic,it would pay dividends.

0-3 The Rangers.

How did hodson play mate? 

59 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I was down in Blackpool at the weekend and popped into the Rangers bar, ended up talking to a group of lads from Glasgow and one of the four had changed clubs from us to Inverness :lol:

I think I spent the best part of the evening giving him nothing but hell while his mates laughed and joined in. 

I'm the same mate, used to support Rangers but now I support Sevco. ??

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

I'm the same mate, used to support Rangers but now I support Sevco. ??

I used to only be interested in rugger but saw a golden opportunity in 2012 so started following Rangers then.

Pleased to meet you. You can call me Fury.

****FODERINGHAM****

******WILSON***HILL******

**TAVERNIER                         WALLACE**

****HALLIDAY****

*****HOLT*****         *****WINDASS****

MO'H*****WAGHORN****FORRESTER 

I.C.T 1 RANGERS 3

13 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Foderingham

Tavernier Senderos Wilson Wallace

Windass Halliday Holt

Forrester Waghorn McKay

Would agree with most of that line up although I don't see Windass starting after being out for so long and I would like to see O'Halloran given a start away from home where I think he'll be more effective because the opposition will come out more and that gives him the chance to get in behind, and Kranjcar has been pretty ineffective away from home and should only be a sub.

1 hour ago, donegal_ger said:

Would agree with most of that line up although I don't see Windass starting after being out for so long and I would like to see O'Halloran given a start away from home where I think he'll be more effective because the opposition will come out more and that gives him the chance to get in behind, and Kranjcar has been pretty ineffective away from home and should only be a sub.

Windass played against Aberdeen did he not?