*****The Official Inverness vs Rangers Thread*****

Escobar

3 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Kiernan??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dreadfully poor player. The manager has signed 3 or 4 if you don't rate Wilson centre backs. He carries the can. In my view Keirnan is the worst by a mile followed by Senderos and Hill who just looks done. Sadly and I pray I am wrong the team picked will struggle to win.

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But I am!

I see your back to wanting folk with a different opinion to be you to be quiet - you do like a bit of censorship of folks who don't tie your line! 

I don't believe in censorship, hence why I enjoyed calling you all sorts there for being a total window licker 

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Since the team was announced the 'support' for our team has perhaps fallen below stellar - get behind the team and manager - the hour pre-game is not the time for moaning about selection! Especially some of the vitriol in some of the more 'moanie' posts! 

Most of us are sitting in the house or on the boozer, not at the game. Don't think the players are picking up on our warranted concerns

This is the night when we finally lull the opposition into a false sense of security, I can feel it - they'll think they can sit and watch a million passes to nowhere, defend deep with nobody to mark, aim for Kiernan with long punts...

Waghorn will become the winger he's never realised he can be, Wallace flying down the left to whip countless, beautiful crosses onto Miller's head, Kenny putting any doubts about him being our best penalty-box poacher to rest.

8-0.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Most of us are sitting in the house or on the boozer, not at the game. Don't think the players are picking up on our warranted concerns

No but other supporters are and that fear / hatred can be contagious - besides what's wrong with supporting the team instead of moaning like fuck - PRE GAME! 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

No but other supporters are and that fear / hatred can be contagious - besides what's wrong with supporting the team instead of moaning like fuck - PRE GAME! 

Yeah but even if we get beat it won't bother you, you just continue to uber love like you did even with mccoist.

The rest of us see reality, worry when the set up looks shit, debate it then have a ruined weekend if we were right and we don't win.

Blindly supporting and backing actually isn't the best way if things are not of a Rangers standard.

4 minutes ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

How the fuck is Wilson injured?? That's the last thing we need.

We seem to pick up more injuries than anyone, certainly more than any other Rangers team in recent history. Got to question Warburtons training routine

Is he injured? I thought he was dropped to give a new centre half pairing a game to gel in time for next weeks semi-final since Wilson is suspended for that? Could be wrong though.