*****The Official Inverness vs Rangers Thread*****

Escobar

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah but even if we get beat it won't bother you, you just continue to uber love like you did even with mccoist.

The rest of us see reality, worry when the set up looks shit, debate it then have a ruined weekend if we were right and we don't win.

Blindly supporting and backing actually isn't the best way if things are not of a Rangers standard.

Oh I know your one of those who only see negatives - and your idea of reality is that we win ever game no matter what the challenges but any way enough of This negativity - 'common the gers' ! 

1 minute ago, Boybluesy said:

Lets see...we have 3 wingers on the bench MOH, Doodoo n Forrester...lets play Kenny out wide. Hill, Kranjcar n Kenny....treacle slow ffs.

Kenny or Kiernan? Kenny Miller is probably still one of the fastest in the team behind MOH and McKay.

22 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

What a cunt you are. 

No need for that mate.  He is as entitled to his opinion as you are.

Back to the football,  tonight i am torn between optimistic me, who thinks tonight is the start of the turnaround.  Or realistic me who thinks we might struggle like we have most of the season.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Can someone link me to something confirming Wilson and Forrester are suspended for next week's game? I've not seen this anywhere and the SPFL website doesn't have them down as suspended. Surely it would have been big news after the draw?

Secondly the website says Wilson took a 'slight knock' and has not been risked, why not take the risk if he's suspended for next weekend?

Been wanting to know this also mate

21 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Why do people say 'get behind the team' on a fucking website?

Do you expect me to sit and singing at my laptop screen with brown sauce all over my keys from the pie I'm eating?

Don't know why we let taigs like you on here tbh.

Kiernan playing is probably because he's the so called fastest out of Hill/Sendoros especially with DW injured. Niko starts as you can't drop a moth match from the previous game and H&H are starters. 

KM and MW will change position during the game.