*****The Official Inverness vs Rangers Thread*****

Escobar

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

What the fuck was that from Niko? Did anybody clock that?

On the way off the park he took a glance at Barrie and shook his head. WTF?

Only what a lot of us have been saying.....

The difference in Niko now he is getting up to speed is phenomenal. He has real genuine class. He gets let down at times by others not seeing what he sees so he tries something and the player doesnt make the run he was expecting them too.

I would still play Windass ahead of him next week as I still dont think he will have the legs for that game. 

2 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Totally dominant in possession but we just need a killer pass. Would really prefer it if waghorn and McKay swapped sides. 

What else can we expect but a player to turn into his stronger foot?

apart from that we'll played.. and some finish from Miller btw!!!

Dont need a killer pass. Just need to try more killer finishes. We pass it often enough

Just now, Misteral said:

Boys are working hard and deservedly in the lead. An early goal 2nd half would be very nice. 

Need to put this beyond them.

I saw their last half hour against the beggars, who gave them as big a going over as they gave us, but couldn't get that 2-goal cushion.

Caley came back strong at the end, ultimately missing out on the win with a free kick which went 6 inches wide.

They've also picked up some other unlikely results from losing positions.

We've been warned.

Really happy with that first half the most solid we have been as a unit all season

The free kick miss by caley apart we have looked for once confident and compact

Dont understand the little snide remarks about some of our players especially Mc Kay when we are doing fine

We are too easy to critisise for the sake of it  - if someone deserves itthen  fine - otherwise - i just dont get it .

Not seen anyone not gaining a pass mark.

Just now, Banner said:

The difference in Niko now he is getting up to speed is phenomenal. He has real genuine class. He gets let down at times by others not seeing what he sees so he tries something and the player doesnt make the run he was expecting them too.

I would still play Windass ahead of him next week as I still dont think he will have the legs for that game. 

He is streets ahead of everyone in our team in terms of ability its scary.

Just now, dalton said:

Really happy with that first half the most solid we have been as a unit all season

The free kick miss by caley apart we have looked for once confident and compact

Dont understand the little snide remarks about some of our players especially Mc Kay when we are doing fine

We are too easy to critisise for the sake of it  - if someone deserves itthen  fine - otherwise - i just dont get it .

Not seen anyone not gaining a pass mark.

We really need another goal or two as I am sure they will score some time today, I dont want us to take the foot of the gas, where I am sure we will at some point.

Just now, 55Bear said:

If Joe Garner could get the same service in the box as Miller got from Wallace for the goal he'd be deadly

I really think hes a player if we can get him the service he needs. 

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Even when McKay plays shite, which is 9 out of every 10 games, people still fall over themselves to make excuses for him.

Unbelievably overrated player.

They don't always pick up on the good though - who's given him any credit for that great backheel, which put Nico in to do the rest against Thistle?

If he'd done it the way Lee set up Kenny tonight, you'd never hear the end,'cos that's what wingers are supposed to do'!

It's still a scoring pass, however it's delivered.