Celtic and the tax dodge firm...

Smile

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Knew this years ago did we not, investing in film companies and offwrite losses on your tax returns

Yes sure, but let's hope that there's a further reason for bringing these allegations up again Jim. I don't live in the UK and only get my recent news on here so I'm kinda hoping from afar. When one adds up the Panama papers, Desmond's bank, film companies and I'm sure there's loads more, then we could have a very interesting investigation, and some serious mud-slinging revenge :hanged:

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Knew this years ago did we not, investing in film companies and offwrite losses on your tax returns

All starting at them time they tried then stopped using EBTs and involving all the playing, coaching, managerial, financial and executive staff.

I suspect it was their way of removing responsibility from their rancid, odious club and shifting it on to the employees.

And still, daft, bigoted cunts like YellowFang saw fit to grandstand and moralise over EBTs. Oh, and no cunt in the media was willing to point out that hypocrisy. No, you can't have a go at wee Lenny, FFS!

Just now, geneva_ger said:

Yes sure, but let's hope that there's a further reason for bringing these allegations up again Jim. I don't live in the UK and only get my recent news on here so I'm kinda hoping from afar. When one adds up the Panama papers, Desmond's bank, film companies and I'm sure there's loads more, then we could have a very interesting investigation, and some serious mud-slinging revenge :hanged:

If it's all their employees, at various levels, then I wonder if the organisation can be seen as the entity arranging this wide-ranging scheme or series of schemes.

It would be nice if a £400+m plus penalties demand landed on the steps of the piggery. That'd mean administration and possibly a real full liquidation and of course, starting from the bottom, as Scottish football set a precedent for demanding. That'd be a nice way to stop them getting to 9 in a row. I'd call it poetic justice. It'd serve the hypocritical cunts right, and if we don't fuck up our years of advantage, then the whole thing will have backfired on them. 

Wonder if this is how some of them are declaring themselves bankrupt , thus avoiding paying anything back 

we've known about this for years, media were contacted, they ignored it , but now the English media are all over it with Southgate and Rooney it seems to have caught on. 

"Supremo Peter Lawwell and other club figures have been linked to a £434million tax dodge.

A Record investigation reveals the Hoops chief executive, along with several former players and managers, invested in a number of controversial film partnerships set up by London firm Ingenious.

HM Revenue and Customs have branded the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) schemes as sophisticated tax avoidance."

Guilty of financial doping and title stripping must now be an option. 

See how they fucken like it.

11 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Just read the story there, fuck all to actually do with them unfortunately, obviously they were majorly involved but it looks like the onus is on the individual instead of the club.

Spot on it was a personal scheme, not an employment one like the EBT scheme we used so the club is not at fault. However look at the players that used it and tell me the club weren't advising them to do it. 

There is precedent for reclaiming all the cash ala Southgate so everyone in the scheme should be getting a bill on the doorstep.

Sutton is going to have say some very very controversial things now to pay off that bill, broke cunt. 

Surely Lawell should now be subject to Fit and Proper Person test?

EDIT: Rereading that it looks like I am implying the club was at fault for using the EBT scheme. Not my intention just pointing out that their scheme was personal, ours was employment. Also 2 out of 3 courts say EBTs where legal. :wink:

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

"Supremo Peter Lawwell and other club figures have been linked to a £434million tax dodge.

A Record investigation reveals the Hoops chief executive, along with several former players and managers, invested in a number of controversial film partnerships set up by London firm Ingenious.

HM Revenue and Customs have branded the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) schemes as sophisticated tax avoidance."

Guilty of financial doping and title stripping must now be an option. 

See how they fucken like it.

LLP's. It has a nice ring to it. Let's hoe we hear it and read it for years to come. 

Incidentally, notice how that gutter level rag is calling it a " Rhecord Investigation", despite some of our fans uncovering this info years ago and now  other media organisations exposing others for the same scam.

Only now does the rhebel decide that it's a courageous organisation who have seemingly uncovered the whole ruse. Apparently you can just make it up but that, like the contents of that rag.

Scumbags, the lot of them.