Celtic fan Ross Brady can attend games

Celtic fan Ross Brady has had his ban on Celtic games lifted at a pre trail date, he is ordered to pay £800 to,prove he will be on good behaviour. He has already admitted being involved and in  hanging of the  effigies and displaying an offensive banner.

Now with him admitting it pre trail the courts have took the softly softly approach. If this was one of us we would be locked up till the trail, but Ross Brady from Pollock Glasgow seems to get favoured treatment to any Rangers fan by our justice system 

I expect jail time for this wee cunt not to be allowed to attend games, again so soon , it's one rule for us one rule for them and I have never heard the likes of this before as he should be banned from football until pre trail 

I hope Rangers FC have something to say regarding this as we ban fans when we are to,d to like idiots while they are running amok. 

Was reading that earlier. Unbelievable how the justice system seems to favour them.

Only yesterday that other fat fenian got his case thrown out for singing an IRA song.

We've got perfectly good bears that's pleaded not guilty for Hampden, facing trial in Dec/Jan and they can't go to games,

And the bit at the end about Rangers saying something haha the spineless, appeasing, handwringing, knee-bending fucks like Robertson, King, Martin and Murray have them banned for life and their season books removed with no compensation remember. Maybe Club1872 can pick this up ... oh wait ... how silly of me.

you have to admire the tarriers in the way they back their fans, the ricksen lighter thrower still hasnt been caught, others are still attending games

i tried to buy booze for myself when i was underage once and got knocked back, im still expecting a letter from rangers saying im banned from ibrox indefinitely

Scottish football will never ever change until there is a major personnel change within the governing body as at the moment it is just full of corrupt pals. The ideal situation would be an independent investigation into the way in which the SFA conducts its business but i can never see that ever being allowed to happen.

4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Scottish football will never ever change until there is a major personnel change within the governing body as at the moment it is just full of corrupt pals. The ideal situation would be an independent investigation into the way in which the SFA conducts its business but i can never see that ever being allowed to happen.

Thats a big issue. How can a club be held to rights when their people are on the board of the sfa/spfl etc. It can't and won't work until these guys are out. Its like criminals making the law if that makes sense?

31 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

It doesn't matter if the courts say he can go because surely the club will ban him for his confessed crimes.  Won't they ?

He hasn't confessed to anything yet so don't expect any interim ban from the club + he's connected / in the know to those upstairs in Torbett towers.

Now, had it been the other way round, any Bear would have been up in court sharpish and dealt with - most likely receiving 3 - 6 months. Pending trial however and the club would have you banned under the presumption of guilt.

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Banned ???? Ffs liewell will have him sitting beside billy connolly and rod stewart soon 

He'll be in Sir Rodericks seat as Mr Stewart will soon be persona non-grata at Paedo Park after selling his soul to the Establishment.

18 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

He'll be in Sir Rodericks seat as Mr Stewart will soon be persona non-grata at Paedo Park after selling his soul to the Establishment.

Would put money on auld wrinkled dick swanning about porkheed flashing his gong among the tramps. The cunts are too thick to work it out what it is. 

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Did anyone actually find the blow up dolls offensive?

Distasteful and unsurprising from that mob yes. Offensive? Na.

The offensive behaviour at football act is the real issue here IMO.

Don't think any of us find a taig's used sex dolls offensive mate. Nor do we find their illegal songs, chants and banners offensive. We do, however, find it deeply offensive when good Bears are treated like hardened criminals whereas they are treated with sympathy and understanding for comparable misdemeanours! 

I agree with you in regards the OBFTA but I'd go further...it's the cunts behind the act and their sinister agenda that's the real issue here!