James Traynor embarrassed our Manager

onwardsupwards

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rangers-press-officer-stops-mark-9032992

i thought James Traynor had been sacked long ago, was he not another one who was taking tens of thousands from our club when we couldn't afford it

why is Traynor allowed to tell Warbs what to do? Why did Warbs do it? WALTER would never have been treated like that

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He should've told the press that MW would not answer any questions about JB and you would think he would tell MW the same.
Unless he did tell the press and we had the usual suspects doing the usual thinking they are jack the lad type of questions.
The whole thing looked a total FU. 

Sorry people. Thought I had saw the above clip and watched it again and it was better quality

Do we have to do these interviews, are they part of a deal we have under the SPFL?

If not, then we should just invite sky and our own journals, and have our site and sky the only place to get our news.

I really don't see the problem with Traynor stepping in. The journo asked the same question in 4 different ways. The gaffer responded each time to say there would be no comment and the club was dealing with it. This is by no means an isolated incident either. Week in week out, guttersnipe hacks insult the intelligence of our manager and players by asking the same questions over and over. It's fucking stupid and about time someone from the club did something about it.

Traynor was helping Warburton before he had to walk out on yet another press conference ,or should I say interrogation . No way was Warburton being undermined, he was being disrespected by the press AGAIN so Traynor done his job and put the fuc*ers straight.

26 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rangers-press-officer-stops-mark-9032992

i thought James Traynor had been sacked long ago, was he not another one who was taking tens of thousands from our club when we couldn't afford it

why is Traynor allowed to tell Warbs what to do? Why did Warbs do it? WALTER would never have been treated like that

This is embarrassing!

27 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Walter wouldn't have been disrespected like that as they would have known not to, he would have just given them the glare. They don't respect MW because he is polite and gives nothing but scraps, so they treat him like shit.

I said in another thread that I thought there was no need for the intervention.  MW had it covered and was dealing with the repeated differing angles of the same line of questions impeccably. Warburton is too intelligent for most of them and could see what was going on.  They were getting nothing on it and he (MW) knew it.  They'd have soon got the message and moved on.

51 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Traynor was helping Warburton before he had to walk out on yet another press conference ,or should I say interrogation . No way was Warburton being undermined, he was being disrespected by the press AGAIN so Traynor done his job and put the fuc*ers straight.

Putting the fuckers straight should've seen bedstead getting fucked out of Auchenhowie and the press conference continuing. 

James was only impressing to his colleagues in the mhedia that he was the senior jhourno in the room and to be fair he succeeded in that but as a minder he came across as the irate teacher taking the naughty schoolboy outside for a finger pointing telling off, not sure if MW was laughing at him or was embarrassed by him, probably both !:sherlock: