onwardsupwards

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

I'm only Hard when siddiqi_stinkers Mrs "interfere's with my Boton" ????

Siddiqi_stinker?.....fuck me gently (said the alter bhoy to the priest)

Your patter doesn't improve much eh?

Hard as nails tough guy.

2 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

If you want my comeback youll have to scrape it off yet maws teeth 

So I take it that's a yes then, thought as much, can just see you with yer wee camcorder giving it everything you've got

hahahahahahahaahhahaahha

51 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

"Pellets" was meant to be Pelters but the autocorrect wrote pellets ??

yes a member since 2013 with 72 posts, people like you are the reason for that ya Boton, and also the fact that I've got a life outside of the Internet unlike you who's only friends are virtual and don't bother tagging me in anything ya Boton

tell me again about you "disabled" Nephew.........ya Liar, are you needing the number of a good tutor that can teach you respect ✊ or are you just going to continue being an ignorant imbecile, no need to answer I know the answer now bolt ya no-life nonentity Loser

wtf does his nephew have to do with you?   keep the personal shit out of your arguments.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

wtf does his nephew have to do with you?   keep the personal shit out of your arguments.

His nephew has nothing to do with me, but he made a comment the other day and used the word Spas**c and I called him out about using it, due to the fact that I have a disabled child which is PERSONAL to me and I detest people using that word, he then went on to say he had a disabled nephew, so I'll tell you if says he has a disabled nephew and uses that disgusting word, I've got every reason to disbelieve him, it's as simple as that, try finding out the back story before coming in and digging me in public or simply PM me and we could have discussed it

8 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

His nephew has nothing to do with me, but he made a comment the other day and used the word Spas**c and I called him out about using it, due to the fact that I have a disabled child which is PERSONAL to me and I detest people using that word, he then went on to say he had a disabled nephew, so I'll tell you if says he has a disabled nephew and uses that disgusting word, I've got every reason to disbelieve him, it's as simple as that, try finding out the back story before coming in and digging me in public or simply PM me and we could have discussed it

I've already PM'd gogzy with proof of my nephews condition.

As i said, feel free to search back in the OT forum and you will find me discussing his condition and the help we had to get treatment for him.

Why would i lie about that?

Grow up ya boton!

To think i seen you accusing Rangers fans of having a chip on their shoulder earlier when here you are showing that you have the ultimate chip on your shoulder.

Man up or stay off the internet.

20 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Sorry but that isn't the same thing,  you being upset at a word he used is not his problem, it's yours.  it's no reason to bring his family into it.

also don't tell me how to be an admin, I'll do what I feel I should do, if you feel i have unfailry treated you then report me and it will be looked at by the other staff, if i have overstepped then they will tell me so.  You think you are the first person I have "digged at publicly"    I'll tell you, for someone who likes to throw insults about, you seem to have an awfully thin skin.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Sorry but that isn't the same thing,  you being upset at a word he used is not his problem, it's yours.  it's no reason to bring his family into it.

also don't tell me how to be an admin, I'll do what I feel I should do, if you feel i have unfailry treated you then report me and it will be looked at by the other staff, if i have overstepped then they will tell me so.  You think you are the first person I have "digged at publicly"    I'll tell you, for someone who likes to throw insults about, you seem to have an awfully thin skin.

That's fine I accept your apology, we'll leave it at that, with regards his nephew

but I never saw you digging the guy up who spoke about wanking on my mothers teeth, so I feel you might be siding a wee bit here, but that's fine I can deal with that ? 

1 minute ago, onwardsupwards said:

That's fine I accept your apology, we'll leave it at that, with regards his nephew

but I never saw you digging the guy up who spoke about wanking on my mothers teeth, so I feel you might be siding a wee bit here, but that's fine I can deal with that ? 

no one brought that post to my attention,  report it and i'll delete it, and speak to the person involved.   I've barely read 100 posts on here this week, i don't keep up with all the petty slapfights and bitching you cunts do.

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I've already PM'd gogzy with proof of my nephews condition.

As i said, feel free to search back in the OT forum and you will find me discussing his condition and the help we had to get treatment for him.

Why would i lie about that?

Grow up ya boton!

To think i seen you accusing Rangers fans of having a chip on their shoulder earlier when here you are showing that you have the ultimate chip on your shoulder.

Man up or stay off the internet.

Accused rangers fans of having a "chip on their shoulder" ? Don't be silly it was a manner of speech, with regards what journalists write, don't try turning it into something it isn't, and as for you PM'n the administration guy, that's how sad you are anyway it's best you ignore me as you and I will clearly never get on or agree 

1 minute ago, onwardsupwards said:

Accused rangers fans of having a "chip on their shoulder" ? Don't be silly it was a manner of speech, with regards what journalists write, don't try turning it into something it isn't, and as for you PM'n the administration guy, that's how sad you are anyway it's best you ignore me as you and I will clearly never get on or agree 

Serious question, what age are you, mate?

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

no one brought that post to my attention,  report it and i'll delete it, and speak to the person involved.   I've barely read 100 posts on here this week, i don't keep up with all the petty slapfights and bitching you cunts do.

Nah that's fine I'm no a wee bitch who runs to you when I dont like something somebody has says, I will just dish it back out so no "thin skin" here mate, best I just ignore the ignorant people who think it's ok to use the disgusting term, shit like that are the only thing that really get under my skin