James Traynor embarrassed our Manager

onwardsupwards

5 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Accused rangers fans of having a "chip on their shoulder" ? Don't be silly it was a manner of speech, with regards what journalists write, don't try turning it into something it isn't, and as for you PM'n the administration guy, that's how sad you are anyway it's best you ignore me as you and I will clearly never get on or agree 

It wasn't a manner of speech, it was you who typed it.

Why should i ignore you now?

I offered you that opportunity to ignore me the other day which you clearly haven't.

You might think its sad, but i was proving a point.

What's sad is thinking i would joke about that, especially after what you claimed earlier.

I think you're lying, i also think you are a rabid bheggar.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

Mere handbags

Aye exactly, but like I said earlier I was just making a point, what you and I had tonight was mere banter that both took and gave with no malice, my problem was with that plumb guy, but in future I'll ignore him, canny believe he ran away and complained about it(pussy)

Just now, onwardsupwards said:

Aye exactly, but like I said earlier I was just making a point, what you and I had tonight was mere banter that both took and gave with no malice, my problem was with that plumb guy, but in future I'll ignore him, canny believe he ran away and complained about it(pussy)

Correct me if i'm wrong but you were the one who had the public meltdown over a single word i used.

What a pussy.

Also i never complained, i mailed a site admin proving i wasn't lying about my nephew.

Like a few on here I thought Warburton was handling the press conference and the Barton questions well. I saw him with a smile on his face. I thought Warburton was in control and wasn't going to be led into a trap.

Traynor looked like a man out of his depth.

It was a mistake and I suspect if everyone at the club had the chance for a do over they would and we'd not see Traynor get involved at all. However that's irrelevant now.

All we can hope for is that the club learn the lesson here.

On 10/13/2016 at 9:46 AM, onwardsupwards said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rangers-press-officer-stops-mark-9032992

i thought James Traynor had been sacked long ago, was he not another one who was taking tens of thousands from our club when we couldn't afford it

why is Traynor allowed to tell Warbs what to do? Why did Warbs do it? WALTER would never have been treated like that

You embarrassed yourself posting that shite. Away and howl at the moon.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I think you're lying, i also think you are a rabid bheggar.

Ah there we go, so that's your real problem, just because unlike you people have a life and friends outside the Internet, and don't spend their every spare minute on the football forums make a mug of themselves, then they must be a beast.........away and get a life not everyone who disagrees with you in life will be a beast, in fact I would be surprised if you ever come across anybody who agrees with you your that annoying 

3 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

4 3/4 mate, you?

Older than I thought, to be fair ...

Just now, Jay72 said:

Like a few on here I thought Warburton was handling the press conference and the Barton questions well. I saw him with a smile on his face. I thought Warburton was in control and wasn't going to be led into a trap.

Traynor looked like a man out of his depth.

It was a mistake and I suspect if everyone at the club had the chance for a do over they would and we'd not see Traynor get involved at all. However that's irrelevant now.

All we can hope for is that the club learn the lesson here.

Here, that's an on topic post, fuck sake get with the programme ..

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but you were the one who had the public meltdown over a single word i used.

What a pussy.

Also i never complained, i mailed a site admin proving i wasn't lying about my nephew.

Hello?

did I see something from my new friend there? 

Naw I didn't think so

6 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Ah there we go, so that's your real problem, just because unlike you people have a life and friends outside the Internet, and don't spend their every spare minute on the football forums make a mug of themselves, then they must be a beast.........away and get a life not everyone who disagrees with you in life will be a beast, in fact I would be surprised if you ever come across anybody who agrees with you your that annoying 

I'm so annoying? 

Its not beast, it's bheast.

It's not my problem, i think your funny.

Reading that post i am laughing that you calling me illiterate the other day.

That's proper kafflick education right there.

I think Traynor was being wary of the fact that the situation with Barton and the club is getting legal.

It might have been the board that instructed Traynor to clamp down on any continual questioning about jb 

It's patently obvious now that Barton will never play for us again. The club would just rather he left and found another club but maybe Joey wants a pay off first.  It's getting very delicate this situation hence Traynor's reaction. 

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think Traynor was being wary of the fact that the situation with Barton and the club is getting legal.

It might have been the board that instructed Traynor to clamp down on any continual questioning about jb 

It's patently obvious now that Barton will never play for us again. The club would just rather he left and found another club but maybe Joey wants a pay off first.  It's getting very delicate this situation hence Traynor's reaction. 

My OP was about MW looking bemused and embarrassed, and also about WHY JT is anywhere near the club

2 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

Well you would know, you better get to bed the dirty beast will be expecting you tomorrow for you sins on here this week

Thought you were ignoring me?

And to think you called me a liar.

Bheast.

Just now, onwardsupwards said:

Here YOU bheast, get to bed yer papish faither will expect you to "help" him tomorrow 

go on nite nite princess

A good proddy would know the papish faither only likes wee bhoys.

He wouldn't know what to do with a princess.

Yer masks slipping further and further.

Thought you were ignoring me? Liar.

• gogzy locked this topic