Scum ticket arrived

Billy1984

2 hours ago, Callum_rfc said:

Pity he put the details up, seat number etc. I would imagine that's him fucked now. He's only charging £3 for delivery, that's less than half price!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Callum_rfc said:

That really bugs me, and in no way would I want to grass on a fellow bear, but I wonder if this is actually legal or is it a form of ticket touting?

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Need to go to post office later as nobody was in to sign for it!!! Ffs you're at my door, just post it through the letterbox. 

I had to do the same this morning .. annoying as hell but I got mine 

16 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

That really bugs me, and in no way would I want to grass on a fellow bear, but I wonder if this is actually legal or is it a form of ticket touting?

Behave yerself. Face value and less than delivery price paid. Even if he collected from Ibrox the delivery cost is reasonable.

If people bid over the face value that is their choice.

2 hours ago, will2203 said:

Behave yerself. Face value and less than delivery price paid. Even if he collected from Ibrox the delivery cost is reasonable.

If people bid over the face value that is their choice.

Fuck off, there is no way I will sell my ticket to a fellow bear for more than what I was charged if I can't make the game.  It is also disgusting that someone would try to profit from another bear.

On 13/10/2016 at 2:58 PM, Prso's headband said:

The TO is a shambles. Been on CCCS for 3 years now. Never once got my tickets recorded delivery and they've took it for this game:lol: Same old pish

TO are doing you a favour. If it goes walkies in the post hampden wouldn't reprint.

14 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Fuck off, there is no way I will sell my ticket to a fellow bear for more than what I was charged if I can't make the game.  It is also disgusting that someone would try to profit from another bear.

I admire your high moral standpoint. My point was that he was not selling at more than face value and lower postage! Don't know what it went for but it was up to the buyer to decide if they entered a biddiding process with others. That's life. Every time you buy a ticket to watch Rangers you are paying a premium as the aim of the Club is to operate at a profit. How do you square your thinking with the Club not selling tickets at cost?

1 hour ago, will2203 said:

I admire your high moral standpoint. My point was that he was not selling at more than face value and lower postage! Don't know what it went for but it was up to the buyer to decide if they entered a biddiding process with others. That's life. Every time you buy a ticket to watch Rangers you are paying a premium as the aim of the Club is to operate at a profit. How do you square your thinking with the Club not selling tickets at cost?

That is crap, he made the bidding process active, he chose that option, the minimum he wanted was face value if he wasn't trying to profit by it he wouldn't have allowed bidding to take place and would have chosen "Buy me now" he also wouldn't have needed to go onto ebay I'm sure there would have been plenty of people round about him who would have taken the ticket of him

51 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

That is crap, he made the bidding process active, he chose that option, the minimum he wanted was face value if he wasn't trying to profit by it he wouldn't have allowed bidding to take place and would have chosen "Buy me now" he also wouldn't have needed to go onto ebay I'm sure there would have been plenty of people round about him who would have taken the ticket of him

I can see we are not going to agree and you didn't address my point about all tickets being sold to make a profit.

So. we will agree to disagree. :ulster: