Chad Evens Found not guilty of rape

As the title says Not guilty after all the shit he went through.

The guy has lost millions and probably will still be tarred with this.

I hope he sues the cow for everything she has, she ruined his life by crying Wolf after parting them after having a few to many.

Glad the guy has cleared his name after being wrongly convicted. .

But this so be a wake up call for any young footballer 

Like OP said this should be a wake up call for a lot of the young footballers out there. He has had his life ruines and his name will be mud even though he has been found not guilty. I think the clubs have to take some responsibility as young players still get paid a lot and often get bored as they have a lot of time on their hands. I dont expect a club to babysit their players but i think they could do more to ensure their players stay on the right path.

He should sue her and every single individual and company that actively prevented him from signing with other clubs by threatening to withdraw funding and sponsorship. Shocking the way he was treated.

Women who are found to have falsely accused someone of rape should be punished in the same way as rapists would be. That would stop them crying rape after they wake up in the morning and regret acting like a slag.

If I remember right, the girl went to the police saying she didn't know how she ended up where she was or how she got there, the police reviewed CCTV and then interviewed the players and pressed charges based on their interviews. She didn't accuse or lie about anyone.

10 minutes ago, JamieD said:

If I remember right, the girl went to the police saying she didn't know how she ended up where she was or how she got there, the police reviewed CCTV and then interviewed the players and pressed charges based on their interviews. She didn't accuse or lie about anyone.

Never mind all that, burn the witch, hope the slag gets AIDS etc.

32 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Said it from the start when we got the information instead of paper headlines.

Disgrace how he was hung by the media, hope he sues them all to fuck.

Have said the same from the start (tu) 

Poor cunt's life has been ruined by this attention seeking slut

28 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup.

Will never get those years back and what will happen to his false accuser?

Fuck all because she is a female, it's disgusting.

Never get the years back?  Never get the millions back and how much has all this cost him in legal fees? 

19 minutes ago, JamieD said:

If I remember right, the girl went to the police saying she didn't know how she ended up where she was or how she got there

Honestly, I end up forgetting how I got to places literally every weekend, no joke, I don't run to the police about it or let cunt's get charged for me being a stupid bastard but. 

Just now, King Jela said:

Honestly, I end up forgetting how I got to places literally every weekend, no joke, I don't run to the police about it or let cunt's get charged for me being a stupid bastard but. 

From the CCTV footage and testimony from onlookers she certainly seemed to know what she was doing and who she was with.

But aye she was so legless she forgot everything and was brutally raped.

Absolute pish, the jury finally saw through that pack of lies. Just a sham it actually had to go this far and an innocent man lost his freedom and career due to some lying bitch.

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Never mind all that, burn the witch, hope the slag gets AIDS etc.

She paid the exact money for a pizza and a taxi they are saying.   So she was not that drunk, let's see if the media hang her out to dry with equal rights and all that.

Sorry state of affairs and the truth is onlynthe people in that room know the truth, but if I was Evans I would sue her for any penny she earns the rest of her life. 

Just now, King Jela said:

The police picked him up and interviewed him. His answers made them think he raped her. The police then told her that. Let's say the police tell your daughter or sister or whatever that they've interviewed the guy whose hotel you woke up in with no recollection of how you got there and the guy told the police he crept in when the lights were off and banged your daughter or sister without saying a word to her while his pals filmed through the window. Would you expect her to say "Nah that's ok, officer, I probably had a cracking time"?

Regardless of the not guilty verdict, regardless of the merits of the case, the idea that she is a "lying slut" is ridiculous. She said she didn't remember anything to lie about. It's entirely possible that she vocally consented to sex and then forgot about it. That doesn't make her a liar. It makes the CPS overzealous.