****Official post match thread****

gogzy

So, a tough tie away from home against an in form side, and a hard fought, very important 3 points.

We were not great, we started terribly,we played better as the game went on, and there we slight signs of a team in there tonight I thought. I though we had a decent 30 minutes in the first half, maybe the same again in the second.   Waghorn had a mare, Niko was great.

Discuss.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it at the very start, doesn't matter how we play tonight it's about the 3 points

Thought we played really well in stages, dipped in the last 20 minutes, disappointed it was only 1-0 which tells the story. 

Well played to the boys and 3 points to start the weekend will do me just nicely :cheers: 

Had we been playing a better side tonight we probably would've dropped points. Yet again we saw lots of the ball with almost zero end product. Inverness looked a poor side but still almost nicked a goal on a few occasions.

Slight improvement but still nowhere near good enough.

3 important points from a tricky away tie.  I thought we played well and were by far the better team but it was a nervy finish including a goal line clearence which shouldn't have been the case, our finishing was poor again tonight..m Waghorn just wasn't up for it.

Fantastic 3 points. I care very little for an outstanding performance up there on a Friday night as long as we get 3 points so more than chuffed with that result. 

Boys dug deep and got us a massive win to carry some momentum going into next week.

Also a big congratulations to Kenny for reaching his 100th. What a goal to score for you 100th as well. Superb. 

Considering how bad we've been at times this season I thought we done well to get the win.  Clean sheet for the defence was a big positive.  Barrie McKay was anonymous yet again and he's been a real disappointment so far.

@TheBluebells re match thread - 

No it was aimed at the person who told me to log off it I didn't want to read negativity! 

Any way We did no bad - clean sheet from a defence all said was shite - with a Great goal from a player many said shouldnt start based on age - 3 points from a difficult away game! Good stuff!

Pass marks - Kiernan Hill 

Good game - Miller Kranjcar 

Waghorn well off the boil, maybe the worst performance I've ever seen from him tonight.

Dominated 1st half and if we stayed at that level we would of won by 3/4.

Ended up lucky in the end when it really shouldn't have been.