Andy Halliday is a Scotland player

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

Have to wonder if Halliday would even be interested in getting called up. An honour for most players but I wonder what his opinion would be.

Obviously I don't know what he's thinking. But genuinely believe that every player would love to say they represented their country 

No idea why he'd want to play for the trannies in dreary qualifiers in some ex soviet shit hole.

International football only exits in terms of major tournaments. That's when it's engaging and exciting. Zero chance of Scotland ever qualifying so why bother? 

5 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Not just Halliday, but Holt as well.

PS I think Halliday has the potential to be a future Scotland captain if Scotland got a decent manager in who had some balls to do things his way instead of sucking up to the SFA.

Are you meaning Strachan plays the players the SFA want played? And the SFA are telling Strachan to ignore Rangers players? 

Andy's more than good enough for Scotland but he will never get the call while strapon is still picking the team,  Andy wouldn't want to play for that arsehole, Was hoping the wee bastard would pack it in after that shambles through the week but that's no what liewell and the gastapo want, right enough they'd just bring in another taig wanker anyway.