*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

A valuable 3 points tonight, but the performance will need to be improved a lot for next Sunday. 

After the league game, Warburton will be more cautious in this one, and we will probably see a similar starting 11 that started tonight. 

Ill go Rangers to win on penalties ?

Wilson and Forrester suspended for us.

We'll probably line up same as tonight, with similar if not identical subs too.

Waghorn's form is poor, so I'd love to see something totally different and maybe Windass in there? Fuck knows, fuck honestly knows, it's just frustrating to see some of the shit he does sometimes.

Finally going to my first OF game!

I'd love to see something like this:

Foderingham,

Hodson, Senderos, Hill, Wallace,

Windass, Halliday, Holt,

Tavernier, Waghorn, McKay.

Disappointed Forrester is going to miss another game against them. I think he'd flourish with the space he'd not normally get against other sides in the league.

Would love to see dodoo and windass starting for some pace, but MW will try and play it safe after last time, but the defence just isn't up to it. Put on some pace and hit them on the break. 

I think tonight's team will start at hampden barring training injuries 

defence gives me the fear 

33 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Wilson and Forrester suspended for us.

Gordon and Rogic suspended for them.

We'll probably line up same as tonight, with similar if not identical subs too.

Waghorn's form is poor, so I'd love to see something totally different and maybe Windass in there? Fuck knows, fuck honestly knows, it's just frustrating to see some of the shit he does sometimes.

Where are you reading this about Wilson and Forrester mate? Can't find anything on it.  

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

3-5-2 for me..

The wingers just are not doing it so, put an extra defender in and let Tav and Wallace bomb on..

Wes

Kiernan,Senderos,Hill

Tav,Halliday,Holt,Kranjcar,Waldo

Miller and Dodoo

This is the way ahead (for this game anyway).

38 minutes ago, minus22 said:

Where are you reading this about Wilson and Forrester mate? Can't find anything on it.  

They were yellow carded in the qots game, and the commentator said on the highlights I watched of the game that was them suspended for the next cup match. 

23 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

They were yellow carded in the qots game, and the commentator said on the highlights I watched of the game that was them suspended for the next cup match. 

Cheers mate, just didn't want to believe it.  Already up against it without players missing through suspension 

Just now, minus22 said:

Cheers mate, just didn't want to believe it.  Already up against it without players missing through suspension 

I'm still not 100% though, Wilson might not be suspended since it was only his 1st yellow, but it was Forresters 2nd of the cup games so that might've been what was mentioned and I've heard it wrong.

In hindsight I'm starting to think it's just Forrester out... 

I'd absolutely chuck Wilson and Hill in our back line if the minor thigh injury is sorted by next Sunday. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

3-5-2 for me..

The wingers just are not doing it so, put an extra defender in and let Tav and Wallace bomb on..

Wes

Kiernan,Senderos,Hill

Tav,Halliday,Holt,Kranjcar,Waldo

Miller and Dodoo

3-5-2 for me also with tav and Wallace dropping back or pushing forward as necessary.  It has to change for this game. Flood the midfield.  Win first or second ball. Front 2 making runs to be put through on, etc.  Not entirely sure of our starting 11 at the moment, but it definitely needs switched up and each and every one has to have the battle fever on