*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

17 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Hampdump with support 50/50 split is a much easier task than going to porkheid.

so we should forget the last match against them.

however i only just realised that Forrester and Wilson are suspended  and both would otherwise have been in my starting 11.

so i would line up as follows.

Gilks (assuming he has been promised to start in league cup)

Hodson Keirnan Hill Wallace.

Halliday.

Tavenier Windass Holt O,Halloran.

Doodoo.

subs.

Foderingham, Miller McKay, Kranjcar, Senderos Garner. Rossiter gives enough options on the bench to make tactical or changes through injury.

with Forrester N/A i would expect Kranjcar to start albeit he would not if it was my choice, we need to match them in midfield and be prepared to battle hard physically.

with Kranjcar out, i almost forgot about Crooks (if he is fit?) he could be the surprise some others have alluded to. if not fit it would be Waghorn added to the bench for me

8 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

with Kranjcar out, i almost forgot about Crooks (if he is fit?) he could be the surprise some others have alluded to. if not fit it would be Waghorn added to the bench for me

Firstly, we don't play 4141. Second, Tav is a defender. Third, if you don't think Miller should or will start yer bonkers. Fourth Forrester is available.

Start again :P

With Kranjcar out, and Forrester, Windass, Crooks and Rossiter not fully sharp I wonder if we'll see McKay more central? Moved more centrally a few times last season and looked good.

Also doubtful that Wilson will make it by all accounts. 

Hell of an injury list. Might see...

Fod

Tav Hill Senderos Wallace

Halliday Holt

McKay

MOH Waghorn Miller 

I think MW will go with 

Gilks

Tavernier--Hill--Wilson/Kiernan--Wallace

Windass--Halliday--Holt

Miller--Garner--McKay

Only thing I don't know is will he pick Garner over Waghorn but I reckon he will

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think MW will go with 

Gilks

Tavernier--Hill--Wilson/Kiernan--Wallace

Windass--Halliday--Holt

Miller--Garner--McKay

Only thing I don't know is will he pick Garner over Waghorn but I reckon he will

Waghorn's form has been awful lately so I'd agree. Lineup looks good though, reckon we'll see something like that tomorrow. 

Gutted for Niko :disappointment:

15 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Waghorn's form has been awful lately so I'd agree. Lineup looks good though, reckon we'll see something like that tomorrow. 

Gutted for Niko :disappointment:

Big call for MW - replace one guy who's form has been awful, with another who's form has been equally poor, if he has any at all, from his limited involvement.

Not a choice I would like to be faced with.....

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Big call for MW - replace one guy who's form has been awful, with another who's form has been equally poor, if he has any at all, from his limited involvement.

Not a choice I would like to be faced with.....

Very good point mate. 

Fuck it, Miller through the middle and Dodoo on the right. 

Gilks 

Hodson   hill  Wilson/crooks  Wallace

Tavernier rossiter halliday

Windass garner waghorn 

If Wilson is injured bring crooks in he can't  be worse than the others , Hodson at right back push tav up park to run at them more  

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

Very good point mate. 

Fuck it, Miller through the middle and Dodoo on the right. 

Yes - Kenny's making himself indispensable.

We've yet to see what Dodoo can really do. Couple of short sub appearances recently, where he's had a few good touches, then faded a bit.

Probably the sort of issue which will be sorted with more game time, but he looks like he could pose some problems!?

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes - Kenny's making himself indispensable.

We've yet to see what Dodoo can really do. Couple of short sub appearances recently, where he's had a few good touches, then faded a bit.

Probably the sort of issue which will be sorted with more game time, but he looks like he could pose some problems!?

Yeah in the game time he's had he's displayed some decent signs. Tricky footwork and keeps the fullbacks busy, not afraid to try and make a run or put a cross in. Shame he picked up that knock at Killie. 

13 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Yeah in the game time he's had he's displayed some decent signs. Tricky footwork and keeps the fullbacks busy, not afraid to try and make a run or put a cross in. Shame he picked up that knock at Killie. 

Yes - it would be better if he'd had a chance to get properly match-fit for this one!

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Again :anguish: 

just seen on Sky a couple hours ago he was in the squad and fully fit as well

Not sure, actually thought id missed this being announced as not been on much this week.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/14816960.amp&ved=0ahUKEwjPyq7emuzPAhWGLMAKHXu_DJIQqUMIHTAA&usg=AFQjCNG62Lyx1R0sUfeNfrPZq6tvXfbg3A&sig2=c36VqVVZrX-ZhYm70THJIw