*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I've actually got an extension on my browser that can do something to my IP so it looks like I'm browsing from the US. 

I'm already signed up to the Rangers website though and it's got all my UK details in it, so not sure how that'd work

We need a techy to tell us how to do it :lol: 

I wouldn't worry about the UK details as it should be the IP address that causes the blocking of the game. You could be a UK based bear on holiday logging in to catch the game after all!

PS I've never done the VPN thing to login and buy a game but I can't see why it shouldn't work.

26 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Usually I get the buzz a week before the game but not for this one..

Maybe because it's only been a month since we last played them,anyway fucking inty them :2gunsfiring_v1:

The midfield has to be Holt Halliday and Windass.

I'm the same mate, no buzz at all this week, but it's just hit me like a tonne of bricks. Got that big ball of anxiety in the pit of my stomach!

I'll take us beating them 4-0 but I'd be disappointed if it's not 6+

2 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

Whats wrong with him and how long is he out for? I used to wish only one of rossiter/barton would start and now theres neither

Yeah I was hoping he might start this wknd I like his energy but definitely out for how long I am not sure I just seen it on social media page.

On 21/10/2016 at 0:27 PM, Misteral said:

Firstly, we don't play 4141. Second, Tav is a defender. Third, if you don't think Miller should or will start yer bonkers. Fourth Forrester is available.

Start again :P

this is all about opinions.

my opinion is we should change shape 4-3-3 leaves us too exposed.

if you think Tav is a defender then you are bonkers I.M.O

Miller almost certainly will start but I.M.O he should not.

if Forrester is available i will be delighted (some posters earlier in thread said he was suspended) and he would be in my side and more so with Kranjcar out

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

this is all about opinions.

my opinion is we should change shape 4-3-3 leaves us too exposed.

if you think Tav is a defender then you are bonkers I.M.O

Miller almost certainly will start but I.M.O he should not.

if Forrester is available i will be delighted (some posters earlier in thread said he was suspended) and he would be in my side and more so with Kranjcar out

Yup mate, he's bonkers for saying we shouldn't play our best RB in an attacking position where he has never played before in his career doh

Guest Lloyd72

Honest to fuck the amount of people on here that don't get we have a young exciting attacking fullback in Tavernier and not a fucking winger blows my mind. 

3 minutes ago, marka1979 said:

Wes

Tav   wilson   hill   wallace

Windass  halliday  holt

Waghorn  miller  mckay 

Got a feeling this will be the team tmw. 

Think you might be right.

Really hope all 11 who are picked perform this time round and it just clicks like the Scottish cup semi final  win it in 90.