*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

32 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Probably a load of shite.

Wouldn't put it past the media trying to stir it up though after the recent events at our press conferences etc.

Seems to be a media blackout going on aswell from the club, feeding them very little info.

See what happens.

Intae the bhegging bastards tomorrow from the start.

Seen it yesterday, Warburton said it was firing up the players.

Aye Warburton admitted there was a training ground bust up on Wed but said the usual stuff about how he likes it, shows the players care and they're fired up.

They all seem to talk a good game - every single person at our club. It's the same stuff every week they trott out. Tomorrow's the time to put it where it counts.

I'm stuck in the middle of the fucking desert in a shithole of a country surrounded by cunts! and the wifi is hardly fast enough to load RangersMedia never mind stream the game, will be the first game against the scum that I have missed in years.

10 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Bears, heads up for travelling tomorrow. Just had a call from the guy who owns our bus.

Police have been instructing bus companies that buses will be stopped and checked for alcohol, with the scaremongering cunts even saying drivers will be lifted on spot as deemed responsible for any drink found.

Spread the word around and don't give them any reason to be fannies. 

Fucking usual vilifying of our support by PS. Guaranteed there will be double the number with their vest cams at our end than that lots and that our buses will be targeted.

9 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Hopefully no Garner. Either spend the whole game on his arse complaining or get sent off.

Garner is good at drawing fouls which is good around the box as we have Tavernier who can put them away and their players could also pick up bookings. He has to play in some capacity, we need a presence up there but wether he starts or not remains to be seen

If anyone is struggling for a stream later then I don't mind giving you my BT Sport login details to watch online. I'm only going to give it to trusted bears though as it obviously has my account details in it but more than happy to help out if anyone's struggling (tu) 

9 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Just got a text saying to expect the back pages tomorrow to be full of news about a bust up at auchenhowie.

Less than reliable source all the same.

Is there any official team news, do we know who is available or not?

Halliday battering people again 

The fucking Celtic know all about their troubles, we will fight till the day is done, FOR THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS, NO NOT ONE AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE

HULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Just got a text saying to expect the back pages tomorrow to be full of news about a bust up at auchenhowie.

Less than reliable source all the same.

Is there any official team news, do we know who is available or not?

I thought the waterboys the whole of the moon was written about prince, but they now say it wasn't. 

But I still think it was. What I think is, it was a very humble song about Prince - someone who they respected the hell out of and who they saw as far more talented them themselves. Prince heard about the song and he covered it live, but he made himself the subject of the song and changed the lyrics to suit. So he's singing I saw the whole of the moon etc.

The waterboys heard that he'd arrogantly butchered the song and said nah, it's not actually about him.

Just my take.

9 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If anyone is struggling for a stream later then I don't mind giving you my BT Sport login details to watch online. I'm only going to give it to trusted bears though as it obviously has my account details in it but more than happy to help out if anyone's struggling (tu) 

Does it support chromecast mate?