*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

Windass and Mckay off,  they.look very leggy and neithet is driving with the ball. 

Bring any fucker on that's going to put it all on the line

Run, Tackle, shoot, kick. Bite, scratch.  Wee need everyone fighting. And hope for a chance.   

Probably score a header from a corner.

First and foremost my thinking in the run up to this game is that we've stayed the course with the managers "philosophy", while Celtic will now be looking more than ever for that elusive treble with their atmosphere at home no longer able to get them the results in Europe; with that in mind 0-0 for me is good, here's hoping we can create a couple of chances and take them while they either can't take theirs or aren't given a chance due to timing. 

For me though we are an odd team; set up to attack a team to death with possession and consequently are left wide open in defense yet we create nothing, take less, and look permanently like we'll make a mistake in a defense that should be better than most considering how wide open we are willing to leave it.

My plan for the second half would be quick direct attacks to score, then play our usual attack (possession that goes nowhere) as our primary defense and when we lose the ball we should fall back and camp our 18 yard line as a team like every single club in Scotland does against us.

We actually look like a Championship side playing against an Premier league side, parking the bus to an extent.

We have nothing regards attack, missed passes, wrong passes and no goal scorer, I think the boss is playing for penalties or something very late.

3 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

I think Forrester is our man, get him in the middle and windass off 

Err have you actually looked at who is on the bench?

Our defence are doing pretty well, thankfully, or we could have easily been down by about 3-0.  Hardly noticed that Windass was playing and really don't know what is wrong with McKay this season he really needs a confidence boost.

As for some of the Ref decisions, there is no way McKay should have been booked and if ref was being consistent then Dembele should have also been booked.

Second half I think we need to replace McKay and Windass and bring on Dodoo and MoH, little bit after that bring on Waghorn for Miller, though Miller has been doing well defensively.