*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

Positives, Gilks made some superb saves,   not great will ball at his feet though and long goal kicks.

Holt worked his socks off never stoped running.

We done nothing with the ball but give it away. Created next nothing andll looked like we were playing for Penalties.

Sickner at their goal,  Wallace should be stronger,take everything. Yes it was marginally offside but shouldn't have been allowed to muscle him out of it.

Biggest disappointment is our most expensive players are on the Bench... Why sign them?   Garner, MOH,  Waghorn.

Somebody tell me how it was Warburtons fault? He put Tavernier and Hodson to stop Kierney and Sinclair, which worked as none of them scored or looked like scoring so shut the fuck up.

If anyone is to blame it is Wallace, he is a shocking defender. For the goal Hill pushed out covering where Wallace would be so then Wallace should Hill in for Hill, if he's there then its cut out and cleared.

Dembele and Sinclair.....2 signings that have put them a million miles ahead of us. All we've done is bloated our squad, signed too many average players.

Making changes like he did today for a cup semi against them. His time is fast running out. 

One of the worst performances I've seen from us, fucking scared of a ball that they are paid thousands a week to knock around.

As for Dodoo, what the fuck was that over in the corner, instead of chasing the ball down he looked scared he might get hit with it, absolute fanny.

I fucking hate losing to them, but to just lie down for them is disgusting.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

That's a fucking shocking post.

Butcher was getting right into us as well. I wonder if that's why Sutton wasn't as bad as his normal self he had butcher to take the heat and as a "Rangers man" his opinion can't be taken to task

Uck away you to fuck, away back into the gaming section you virgin

3 minutes ago, james_85 said:

We were owed a performance after the last game and we got fuck all. First shot at goal not until about 70 mins. Absolute shambles. It is gona be a long season. I don't know who is to blame. Are the players just not good enough. Is it the manager with his loyalty to certain players. Gilks and Hill are the 2 players that I would say got pass marks today

Big Rob did well imo as well

Just now, CaptainDandy said:

Somebody tell me how it was Warburtons fault? He put Tavernier and Hodson to stop Kierney and Sinclair, which worked as none of them scored or looked like scoring so shut the fuck up.

If anyone is to blame it is Wallace, he is a shocking defender. For the goal Hill pushed out covering where Wallace would be so then Wallace should Hill in for Hill, if he's there then its cut out and cleared.

It's not the managers fault. He is the best thing ever in the world.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Not good enough

Big changes required

Miles away from them in every department

This is the reality that we find ourselves in, and unless the board find some money for January then we will struggle to be in the top four IMO. :(

Defence stopped us taking a tanking lets be honest.

We were shite up front and were never really in it and made them look good by sitting too far back and letting them have time and space, it was inevitable the goal.

Absolutely sickening when we play like that, one team looked like they wanted it and it certainly wasn't us. 

Fucking horrible game, disgusted with that shite.

Just now, ThatNightInFlorence said:

Wins against St. Johnstone and Kilmarnock and I'll forget about that tbh.

We're still building and the game against them at Ibrox is a while away. 

as much as it pains me, i think it will be a clean sweep from these cunts, we just dont have it about us. this is what happens when you get players on the free.