Neil Warnock and Rotherham

pcbear

Just looking at the scores tonight and seen that  Cardiff won under new manager Neil Warnock, it was his 1,382nd match as a manager, that's some achievement ,when I had a look at the table Alan Stubbs Rotherham are rock bottom with 6 points from 11 games, his jackets on a shaky peg already.

That's a great appointment for Cardiff. Warnock took over Rotherham this time last yr when they were rock bottom and went on a ridiculous run of form to keep them up. He will do the same at Cardiff. He's brought in Chamakh & K Richardson to strengthen them already. 

Rotherham are fucked. He's already dropped S Allan for lack of effort and Dom Ball looks all over the shop at the centre of defence 

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 0:05 AM, Marky. said:

My pal is a big-time Cardiff fan and he's delighted at Warnock's appointment.

Sets up his teams to play with a bit of fight and steel.

He was also the man who took Joey Barton to QPR...

Cardiff will be the first club the lazy journalists in this country will link Barton to very soon.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

He's a moaning faced old cunt but he's a good manager at that level.

I remember thinking I wouldn't have minded him getting our job when there was that spell in League 1 & The Championship when McCoist was toiling and he kept appearing at games.

Would definitely have taken no shit at all. I kind of feel like he'd be the sort of person to really kick us up the arse and get us going at least even now.

That sort of fire that could maybe turn a shaky defender into either an even shakier defender or a much improved stopper.

55 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He's a moaning faced old cunt but he's a good manager at that level.

I remember thinking I wouldn't have minded him getting our job when there was that spell in League 1 & The Championship when McCoist was toiling and he kept appearing at games.

I would agree with all that . He would definitely have shook up the bunch of lazy underachievers involved on the playing and coaching staff at that time . He's always been seen to carry some " baggage" though so no doubt the scottish media would've been running stories and innuendo all the time . 

Will do a decent job at Cardiff if he's left to get on with things , but would struggle with the egos in the top league . I think he knows that as well and is happier to keep doing what he does best .

Very complimentary about the standard of players in our youth system IIRC .

10 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I see Warnock is being looked in to by the FA. 

Apparently he was taking bungs off certain players to guarantee them a starting spot :lol:

Doesn't surprise me at all

Maybe the system is more widespread.

Would explain how some of our lot have been getting games in recent times....