Multi gripe

Dan Deacon

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Agreed.   Last night was awful.  I can't believe some people were happy with the performance.  We hardly created any chances.  The goal we scored was a cracker but could have ended up in the stand.  They missed two free headers.    We just do not look right at all.  433 is killing our football.   Next Sunday is unlikely to be a good day for all of us. 

The gaffer suggests we were "very good" in the 1st half....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Enough of this pish,,when the fuck did going to Callie thistle become a difficult venue. ??

Give us fucking peace. 

We've played them 24 times in our history, and won 14 of them - under a 60% win record (and that was with a much higher budget than we have now). 

Good result, a reasonable performance, a clean sheet and a terrific goal. 

13 hours ago, MasterD said:

Does that include you? As you and a few others are always moaning about people moaning <cr>

Just bored as fuck with the negativity. What happened to getting behind the team.

Play well, and don't get the win - "it's all about the result". Play averagely, and get the result - "performance was terrible, not good enough".

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Just bored as fuck with the negativity. What happened to getting behind the team.

Play well, and don't get the win - "it's all about the result". Play averagely, and get the result - "performance was terrible, not good enough".

Play well and win........???

Then everyone is happy and it's only greeting faced buggers like me and Smile who'll moan ?

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

We've played them 24 times in our history, and won 14 of them - under a 60% win record (and that was with a much higher budget than we have now). 

Good result, a reasonable performance, a clean sheet and a terrific goal. 

So you seriously expect us not to win when we go to Callie Thistle. 

I don't just want want possession to be 60% in our favour, I'd expect corners, shots, shots on target etc to be the same percentage otherwise dominating possession doesn't really add up to much. Don't get me wrong,  3pts :541:, playing better:541:, but still a long way to go.

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:04 AM, Dan Deacon said:

We're slow 

Wrong formation

Wrong players

Wrong inability to adapt

Terrible marking

No cutting edge

Laboured

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:04 AM, Dan Deacon said:

We're slow 

Wrong formation

Wrong players

Wrong inability to adapt

Terrible marking

No cutting edge

Laboured

So sick of fans trying to find positives in this turgid approach. I was as glad as any fellow bear but last night was well below par, huge improvements are required. That was a massively weak performance.

On 15/10/2016 at 0:04 AM, Dan Deacon said:

We're slow 

Wrong formation

Wrong players

Wrong inability to adapt

Terrible marking

No cutting edge

Laboured

1- At times I do think we can be slow in our approach but in all honesty if you know football then a lot of that is down to the negativity of the opposition and packed defences.

2- I have no problem with the formation because it can be manipulated when the manager allows it during games......not the formation thats the problem but our attitude as a team to get the dirty work done.

3- I agree on this one, not all positions but key areas MW has consistently played the wrong players.

4- Again i think its down to the managers refusal to adapt not the players.

5- Tracking back and the dorty side of the game certainly needs work, cant just be the back 4 and more often than not just the 2 CBs left to deal with things.

6- I think we do have a cutting edge but its a little blunt atm, will sharpen soon in sure.

7- I dont think we are, to the un-trained eye it can look that way but trying to break down almost every team who sit in for the majority if the game can be tough.....especially when we are drawing.

I have no.major concerns with our abilty to create and move the ball with purpise and fluidity, its our finishing and defending that us critical to how the rest of the season goes.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

No. I expected them to go there and win, which we did. 

Also expected a group of moany bastards on here afterwards, win, lose or draw. 

So pointing out we were crap in the second half and hanging onto a 1-0 is being a shower of moaning bastards. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So pointing out we were crap in the second half and hanging onto a 1-0 is being a shower of moaning bastards. 

There pointing out where we can improve,  and then there's sustained negativity regardless of performance or result. This place is filled with delusional moaning bastards. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

There pointing out where we can improve,  and then there's sustained negativity regardless of performance or result. This place is filled with delusional moaning bastards. 

The only moaning i see is done by you against posters who have a different opinion.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Thanks cause you're a blinkered moany crackpot (tu) 

We seem to be scraping the barrel in terms of posters in here now we used to have good posters who argued their point, sadly now it seems all we have is posters who attack other posters who's opinion doesn't match there's.

Top Moaning though keep it up.

22 hours ago, Camshy said:

1- At times I do think we can be slow in our approach but in all honesty if you know football then a lot of that is down to the negativity of the opposition and packed defences.

2- I have no problem with the formation because it can be manipulated when the manager allows it during games......not the formation thats the problem but our attitude as a team to get the dirty work done.

3- I agree on this one, not all positions but key areas MW has consistently played the wrong players.

4- Again i think its down to the managers refusal to adapt not the players.

5- Tracking back and the dorty side of the game certainly needs work, cant just be the back 4 and more often than not just the 2 CBs left to deal with things.

6- I think we do have a cutting edge but its a little blunt atm, will sharpen soon in sure.

7- I dont think we are, to the un-trained eye it can look that way but trying to break down almost every team who sit in for the majority if the game can be tough.....especially when we are drawing.

I have no.major concerns with our abilty to create and move the ball with purpise and fluidity, its our finishing and defending that us critical to how the rest of the season goes.

Is there actually any evidence that MW is actually gonna lead us to the promised land.

He seems to be nobodies fool, speaks well, maybe glosses over failings too much but from the type of football we were loving to now falling off a cliff in entertainment and style ( ever since the semi, I know yawn but it's true ).

Its ok blaming other teams for sitting in but it's the old chestnut you open up and get murdered, they've all seen the tapes, frustrate the Rangers for a bit and a chance with that defence will come your way.

I wish I'm so wrong but I don't see it. The next two months are huge for Rangers and MW from this shower next weekend to the Bread & Butter league games coming up there are some difficult games ahead.

On 10/15/2016 at 1:22 AM, gmcf said:

Thought for the first 60 minutes it was a good performance and though we slowed down a bit after that the defense were pretty solid . 

Not bad for a place , historically , we've found difficult . 

Our record there is not as bad as you think, prior to Friday nights game we had played 10 times W 7 D 2 L 1, GF 20 GA 5.

As Swordandshield pointed out our home record is worse

54 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Our record there is not as bad as you think, prior to Friday nights game we had played 10 times W 7 D 2 L 1, GF 20 GA 5.

As Swordandshield pointed out our home record is worse

Yeah I remember Craig Dargo scored a absolute belter against us at Ibrox v Watereus think was 1-1 and did Davie Weir not give away a penalty midweek against them to lose 1-0