Our Manager

onefootwillie

When it comes down to the wire you can be sure that The Rangers will stand tall ...... not least the class our manager has shown, but all who contributed to easing the pain Ryan Baird"s family are going through at this sad time, are living proof that we are "Simply the Best".

:ukflag:

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's why I'm wanting him to succeed so much, you'll not get a person with a more suitable character in charge of our club. The guy has immense morality and media ability.

He's a Rangers manager. I've believed it since the first time I heard him speak.

8 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's why I'm wanting him to succeed so much, you'll not get a person with a more suitable character in charge of our club. The guy has immense morality and media ability.

Agreed , I kind of argue with myself constantly regards to our manager , right now we are in a sticky patch and he needs to turn it around and maybe try some different styles of play and tactics , to see what can work for us , it is frustrating at times  and then I think Are we too hard on him at times and should we show more patience towards his plans knowing that in the long run his style of play might well be very beneficial as long as he learns to adapt 

18 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

What a gentleman and a class act. He came down from Inverness after the game yesterday . Got the early flight to Belfast for the funeral today of Ryan Baird not many would have done that. A manager in the true tradition of the club.

Indeed, class