• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is pathetic from BT sports.

Utterly pathetic.

Toys are well and truly thrown out the pram here, let them have their wee complaint and challenge them or the SPFL  should they decide action is required.

Suttons comments regarding the manager and his meltdowns over Harry Forrester should be used in our defence.

And to think wee brenda thinks his team gets picked on by BT.

"The BT Sport Family Stand at Celtic Park offers a great variety of pre-match entertainment and treats for the kids ahead of every home game. From face-painting and fairground attractions in the concourse, to visits from first-team players and official club mascot, Hoopy the Huddle Hound - there’s always plenty of fun to be had during the build-up to kick-off!"

Ah this BT Sport are complaining about Rangers. No prejudice there is there.

One club get sponsored and numerous ex players as pundits. The other gets complained about after blatant abuse by one of said ex bheast players.

Fight this bias Rangers!

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

I saw Sutton's article this morning about "petulant" Warburton but didn't click it. He's just a clickbait hysteria-monger. This is what happens when you are morally and financially bankrupt. 

Imagine him of all people calling Mark Warburton "petulant".

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers only need to provide a member of the playing squad and a member of the coaching/management team. We apparently offered an alternative who was refused by BT.

We have to assume the corrupt bbc know about the offer. The truth wouldn't show us in a good light. Me personally would declare war on all comers :uk: 

Have no wish to read the words of such a spiteful cunt like Sutton.
The words of a madman who actually accused the whole Dunfermline team of cheating,whilst falling out with a keeper who was an ex team mate for not cheating and throwing the match against Kilmarnock.
Just one rancid bitter ex tramp who cannot control themselves.
Did hope that Friday night was the precursor for this cunt getting his jotters :uk: 

17 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Have no wish to read the words of such a spiteful cunt like Sutton.
The words of a madman who actually accused the whole Dunfermline team of cheating,whilst falling out with a keeper who was an ex team mate for not cheating and throwing the match against Kilmarnock.
Just one rancid bitter ex tramp who cannot control themselves.
Did hope that Friday night was the precursor for this cunt getting his jotters :uk: 

I could never understand why Sutton wasn't held to account for his comments at the time. They were totally illogical as Celtic had just beaten Killie (who finished the league in 4th place) 4-0 away from home but that was due to their good play but we beat the team who finished 5th 6-1 at home and that had to be cheating. From memory I am sure they had beatrn Dunfermline 4-1 in Dunfermline a few weeks earlier, and again that was because of how great they were, no suggestion of anyone lying down.

5 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I could never understand why Sutton wasn't held to account for his comments at the time. They were totally illogical as Celtic had just beaten Killie (who finished the league in 4th place) 4-0 away from home but that was due to their good play but we beat the team who finished 5th 6-1 at home and that had to be cheating. From memory I am sure they had beatrn Dunfermline 4-1 in Dunfermline a few weeks earlier, and again that was because of how great they were, no suggestion of anyone lying down.

Anybody who was at that Dunfermline game, like i was, knows sutton was talking shite.

10 minutes ago, Brubear said:

We had already put 6 past Dunfermline that season away at east end park , it was hardly a one off result against them . He's a bitter bastard 

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

We had already put 6 past Dunfermline that season away at east end park , it was hardly a one off result against them . He's a bitter bastard 

Sutton is the mug that comes out and says it to the cameras.

But i think if you scratch the surface it shows the level of hatred/bitterness/paranoia in that bheggar dressing room at the time.

14 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Think the headline in the paper above was the result against Dunfermline,and as Plumbger said,anyone who was at the match against Dunfermline at Ibrox knows it was a nervy affair and if you had never chewed your nails before then that was the time to start. fuck him and honestly think he will not see out his contract at BT sport as I know that people are phoning up to cancel their packages. So fuck BT and sutton.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Rangers only need to provide a member of the playing squad and a member of the coaching/management team. We apparently offered an alternative who was refused by BT.

always give them wee Barry as the playing squad member. Nobody can understand a fucking word he says anyway.

TV companies treating clubs like puppets. 

Maybe it's got a lot to do with the manic-depressive bully you employ who shouts over the top of people and attacks Warburton personally in his joke of a column. 

Most ex-Celtic players make a living off talking shite about Rangers, must be some life they've got 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"The BT Sport Family Stand at Celtic Park offers a great variety of pre-match entertainment and treats for the kids ahead of every home game. From face-painting and fairground attractions in the concourse, to visits from first-team players and official club mascot, Hoopy the Huddle Hound - there’s always plenty of fun to be had during the build-up to kick-off!"

Ah this BT Sport are complaining about Rangers. No prejudice there is there.

One club get sponsored and numerous ex players as pundits. The other gets complained about after blatant abuse by one of said ex bheast players.

Fight this bias Rangers!

This sums it up complete ?

23 minutes ago, Brubear said:

If I remember right Sutton did get a one match ban for the following season I think?

Should have been far more though

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Think the headline in the paper above was the result against Dunfermline,and as Plumbger said,anyone who was at the match against Dunfermline at Ibrox knows it was a nervy affair and if you had never chewed your nails before then that was the time to start. fuck him and honestly think he will not see out his contract at BT sport as I know that people are phoning up to cancel their packages. So fuck BT and sutton.

Aye it was a nervy occasion, that much i can remember, wee McCann and Amoruso were superb in the second half to drive us to victory.

I am about to upgrade my mobile on EE and they are trying to use the BT sports app as a carrot to get me to renew my contract.

They will be told where to go with that.