BT Sport Make Complaint Against Rangers

Frank Reynolds

8 hours ago, Brubear said:

I could never understand why Sutton wasn't held to account for his comments at the time. They were totally illogical as Celtic had just beaten Killie (who finished the league in 4th place) 4-0 away from home but that was due to their good play but we beat the team who finished 5th 6-1 at home and that had to be cheating. From memory I am sure they had beatrn Dunfermline 4-1 in Dunfermline a few weeks earlier, and again that was because of how great they were, no suggestion of anyone lying down.

It has always annoyed me that Yorkston didn't take Sutton all the way when he threatened him with legal action over those comments.   Yorkston let him of the hook when his agent apologised, If I'd been in his position I'd hav e demanded a profuse apology from Sutton himself on TV, the same public forum he made the accusations.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't read anything in the Record (on-line) about MW that I haven't read in these pages or this forum, specially the day after each and every dropped point this season.

(* Ducks swiftly* )

5 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

(tu)

Good on you mate, I hope you sowed a seed that the reason was because of CS ..... as they say at Tesco .... "Every little helps".

:uk:

Are you kidding? This is laughable this place is victim central. I dont think a billion pound company will even botice any cancelled subscriptions and it certainly wont cascade any further than the call centre.

Please just stop with this seige mentallity and enjoy the show

10 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So a football club HAVE to provide players/staff for interviews yet TV companies can refuse point blank to attend one clubs home matches or interview staff/management

He who pays the piper.............................. 

whether you like or agree or not it's a fact of modern living!!!

I've said for ages .Bt sports are like BT 

Full of beggar loving scum .I think Desmond has some interest in them and BT sports would never be purchased by this bear 

Especially with that cunt Mutton doing our games .What a fucking insult to our great club 

Get them to fuck 

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Fuck BT.
Phone the bank and cancel the SO/DD and doubt whether they will even get in touch.
Did it with two Accounts last week.
It will be a stand alone payment separate from any other account.

They do get in touch very quickly cancel DD, had some fud from India asking why the payment hadn't gone through. Ended up having a shouting match down the phone with him, and then hung up. Phoned again next days! i  had to go through the hassle of phoning the customer service(a total nightmare) and pay the due balance before cancelled.

Fucking BT  lol.  Just moved to London.  TRIED .. and I mean we REALLY tried to order BT -- and BT Sport.  Slight hiccup with openreach.. they cancelled the order.  We spent 12 hours on hte phone with them... They could not fulfill the order.  Joke of an organisation.

So.... the fact they employ arseholes like Sutton is no surprise.  The only thing that is a surprise is that given the # of arseholes already there.. they needed one more.  :uk:

8 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone tell me how I cancel BT sport? I'm on the £5 a month deal, never asked for it, At first I got it free when I took BT broadband then they just started charging for it.

I can't see any way to cancel on their web site.

Remember when you cancel it to tell them it's because of Sutton

1 hour ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Are you kidding? This is laughable this place is victim central. I dont think a billion pound company will even botice any cancelled subscriptions and it certainly wont cascade any further than the call centre.

Please just stop with this seige mentallity and enjoy the show

(td)

Oh! Hello caller, definitely not kidding, just giving some deserved encouragement to a fellow Bear, who was doing something positive, and applauding him for his actions.

Sorry if that seems to have upset you that much that you posted on this thread your disapproval of positivity. 

I highlighted some words in bold from your negative post to try and make sense of it .... but honestly caller .... I did try, but I'm truly fucked if your post makes any sense at all ...... :P 

Are you kidding? .... No .... so far so good.

Victim?                .... WTF

Cascade?           .... WTF

Siege mentality? Not Seige mentallity ...... Oh Dear! ...... and again WTF.

Enjoy the show? ........ WTF does that even mean?

:uk:

11 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Fucking BT  lol.  Just moved to London.  TRIED .. and I mean we REALLY tried to order BT -- and BT Sport.  Slight hiccup with openreach.. they cancelled the order.  We spent 12 hours on hte phone with them... They could not fulfill the order.  Joke of an organisation.

So.... the fact they employ arseholes like Sutton is no surprise.  The only thing that is a surprise is that given the # of arseholes already there.. they needed one more.  :uk:

BT, and Openreach, are a bunch of disorganised self-satisfying horrible arseholes. I had a terrible experience trying to get a phoneline and broadband at my new property, waited 6 months (was 100% their fault) and all they could give me was 3mb/sec. Waste of time. They just didn't give a shit.

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

BT, and Openreach, are a bunch of disorganised self-satisfying horrible arseholes. I had a terrible experience trying to get a phoneline and broadband at my new property, waited 6 months (was 100% their fault) and all they could give me was 3mb/sec. Waste of time. They just didn't give a shit.

I have BT broadband...when they came to put it in the cheeky bastard asked for a cup of tea....telt to fuck rite off an get the job done..and if done promptly id consider it

Didnae get one anyway...no tea bags 

14 hours ago, Brubear said:

I could never understand why Sutton wasn't held to account for his comments at the time. They were totally illogical as Celtic had just beaten Killie (who finished the league in 4th place) 4-0 away from home but that was due to their good play but we beat the team who finished 5th 6-1 at home and that had to be cheating. From memory I am sure they had beatrn Dunfermline 4-1 in Dunfermline a few weeks earlier, and again that was because of how great they were, no suggestion of anyone lying down.

It should not be forgotten either that day that they had 2 penalties awarded at Rugby Park,missing one.Also Killie at least 3 ex-CFC players playing that day. Watch how easily CS loses Stevie Baggio Fulton at the first or 2nd goal. You would have thought Baggio wasn't trying!! On top of them returning from a heat and energy sapping mid-week 120 minutes UEFA Cup Final loss and all the disappointment that goes with it. Plus several Killie players where in Seville cheering their hooped heroes on....and CS forgot all that?

2 hours ago, mabawsa said:

It should not be forgotten either that day that they had 2 penalties awarded at Rugby Park,missing one.Also Killie at least 3 ex-CFC players playing that day. Watch how easily CS loses Stevie Baggio Fulton at the first or 2nd goal. You would have thought Baggio wasn't trying!! On top of them returning from a heat and energy sapping mid-week 120 minutes UEFA Cup Final loss and all the disappointment that goes with it. Plus several Killie players where in Seville cheering their hooped heroes on....and CS forgot all that?

The ironic thing that day .The Killie goalkeeper was the only guy that seemed to be giving a fuck and he was ex beggars 

Still has some way to go to beat the biggest lie down of all 1986 

Similarities .St Mirren had at least 5/6 beggar  lovers in their team that disgraceful  day 

Marshall was apparently quoted as saying the sellik players were suggesting, he was one of them and should not be trying. They were asking him to lie down.

Now that is fucking cheating. Good on Marshall for telling them to Fuck off.

21 hours ago, Brubear said:

To be fair he did get held to account and got a 6 game ban for it

12 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I have BT broadband...when they came to put it in the cheeky bastard asked for a cup of tea....telt to fuck rite off an get the job done..and if done promptly id consider it

Didnae get one anyway...no tea bags 

:mutley:

Should have gave him a cup of water and charged him a score.

1 hour ago, NixonRFC said:

To be fair he did get held to account and got a 6 game ban for it

Don't recall that so a quick look at his wiki shows:

Sutton's acerbic nature came to the fore again at the end of the 2002–03 season when he accused Dunfermline Athletic of "lying down", in order for Celtic to lose the title.[27] He failed to apologise[28]and was charged with bringing the game into disrepute, and received a one-match ban to add to the four-match suspension he was serving for abusing match officials on the same day.[29]

4 matches for foul and abusive language. 

1 for not apologising for cheat comments.