Moobs

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I would hope no Bear would do anything like this to any of their players, ignorant bastards, pity there were no Bears around to sort him out.

The only thing I've seen online was that Emilio posing for a photo and the camera man said we are the people!!   He soon fucked off 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If I saw I celtic player out and about I would walk the other rather than get too close to the sad individuals. As for Kenny the man is a gent, I on the other am not and I would've smashed the mhanky cunt about the head with the said bottle of milk. 

Was up the toon once with a guy i worked with and ran into Tommy Burns and his wife....needless to say guy i was with broke out the cheer up tommy burns song along with other choice insults...told the cunt to stop it as the guys poor wife was there  and almost in tears

TB thanked me for shutting the clown up 

I'll Never forget that .

Its called decency and behaving like a proper bear.

Just now, mrmojorisin said:

Was up the toon once with a guy i worked with and ran into Tommy Burns and his wife....needless to say guy i was with broke out the cheer up tommy burns song along with other choice insults...told the cunt to stop it as the guys poor wife was there  and almost in tears

TB thanked me for shutting the clown up 

I'll Never forget that .

They deserve a life away from the football pitch, I have just glanced when one of their players has been pointed out to me and said so what.

Sadly it seems these days our players aren't given that respect by the mhanks cunts. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They deserve a life away from the football pitch, I have just glanced when one of their players has been pointed out to me and said so what.

Sadly it seems these days our players aren't given that respect by the mhanks cunts. 

Through my work ive met a few craptic players...i might not particularly like them or their pox ridden club but i was always civil to them.

Danny McGrain ive met a few times and he is s credit to his club the way he carries himself ....others such as Thompson and Sutton have not .

1 minute ago, mrmojorisin said:

Through my work ive met a few craptic players...i might not particularly like them or their pox ridden club but i was always civil to them.

Danny McGrain ive met a few times and he is s credit to his club the way he carries himself ....others such as Thompson and Sutton have not .

You notice it's the incomer celtic players who are the most bitter, while the ones that have been born and breed west central Scotland seem to be not too bad on the whole. 

The respect to rangers in scotland is gone. Kenny is a former celtic player as well (though i guess the inbred filming didnt think of that) I just don't get it. Glad Kenny came back to the best team in the world,and hope he is here until he retires. 

Brown and Gordon (and Lee Wallace) come into my workplace quite regularly,and the thought doesnt cross my mind to say anything to them. I'll save that for when they are at on the pitch against us on sunday,not when they are out with family. Scumbags.

8 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Honestly what type of sad life you must lead to do shite like this and actually think it is impressive enough to put on Facebook . I have seen Celtic players about the town before and never felt the urge to stop them in public and film myself giving them abuse . Even the most bitter cunts like Sutton or Lennon I would just walk by them . My bet is the guy is a big fat , greasy,Spotty virgin*

*no sure if his da and uncles blasting his ringpiece counts as losing his virginity 

This,

i saw saw the tarrier left back, izaguirre in silverburn shopping centre a few weeks back, I could have gave him pelters, what's the point?, just lowers us to there inbred, bheasty level!!!.....hope kenny puts the cunts to the sword at the weekend and then sees the cunt again and just laughs in his face!!!