State of these scummy bastards

Moobs

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

This,

i saw saw the tarrier left back, izaguirre in spring burn shopping centre a few weeks back, I could have gave him pelters, what's the point?, just lowers us to there inbred, bheasty level!!!.....hope kenny puts the cunts to the sword at the weekend and then sees the cunt again and just laughs in his face!!!

I wouldt even go about harassing a rangers player for an autograph or a photo if they were just going about their daily business in a shop or something . At a club event or pub night then aye but last thing I would want when am in picking my tea is somebody trying to film or take a picture of me :lol:

unless it was laudrup , I would drop my basket ,  run up to him and offer my maw just for a photo 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why oh why oh why do we need reminded all the time about this lot by posting this shite in the bears den  

OP  you went out your way to find this and then uploaded it here, for folks to sit and watch some no mark abuse one of our players  

strange

Go fuck yourself. We have some stinkin tarrier abusing one of our players while he's in doing a bit of shopping fuxake. Nah we should just ignore it eh? Get a fucking grip.

51 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why oh why oh why do we need reminded all the time about this lot by posting this shite in the bears den  

OP  you went out your way to find this and then uploaded it here, for folks to sit and watch some no mark abuse one of our players  

strange

Nothing strange about what the OP posted... Get off your knees ffs.

38 minutes ago, Moobs said:

Go fuck yourself. We have some stinkin tarrier abusing one of our players while he's in doing a bit of shopping fuxake. Nah we should just ignore it eh? Get a fucking grip.

Ok. 

Lets all do it. Everybody I'm sure can find some shite on the internet involving some tarrier cunt abusing our players/team/manager. Let's all post it in here - forum (a rangers forum) ends up choked with examples of this shite and ends up being about them than us. 

Fux sake man - no one likes us we don't care  

This year alone I've seen Kris Boyd who was a hero of mine,guy was with his family so gave a staunch nod of the heed.I seen that wee honduras defender izziguire at Silverburn and also seen that big fuckin beanpole mulgrew at the odeon at the queyside,I wouldn't give these fuckers the satisfaction or make them feel important enough to abuse them,so it sums up what they mhanky fenian bastards feel about King Kenny when he gets them that riled up!!! Go and skelp another volley right in the top bin at hampdump and sicken these paedo cunts.:uk:

Kenny Miller is living this guys dream as a footballer. Has made hundreds of thousands while doing it. Scored against them plenty in front of 50,000 + people at Ibrox, Parkhead and Hampden. And played for his national side.

That wee 30 second "moment" of joy that cunt had is something Kenny Miller has had for 15+ years.

Every single day Kenny Miller wakes up his him having the last laugh against these type of people.  

28 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

This year alone I've seen Kris Boyd who was a hero of mine,guy was with his family so gave a staunch nod of the heed.I seen that wee honduras defender izziguire at Silverburn and also seen that big fuckin beanpole mulgrew at the odeon at the queyside,I wouldn't give these fuckers the satisfaction or make them feel important enough to abuse them,so it sums up what they mhanky fenian bastards feel about King Kenny when he gets them that riled up!!! Go and skelp another volley right in the top bin at hampdump and sicken these paedo cunts.:uk:

I saw the tarrier defender at silverburn aswell m8, he was pushing a buggy with a bairn and his Mrs, going about his every day business, he seemed to get left alone, I suppose that's what makes our support superior to the tarriers!!.....mhanky cunts!!!

8 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Honestly what type of sad life you must lead to do shite like this and actually think it is impressive enough to put on Facebook . I have seen Celtic players about the town before and never felt the urge to stop them in public and film myself giving them abuse . Even the most bitter cunts like Sutton or Lennon I would just walk by them . My bet is the guy is a big fat , greasy,Spotty virgin*

*no sure if his da and uncles blasting his ringpiece counts as losing his virginity 

I was at a pizza place opposite Hillhead underground after we played at ibrox. Was out on my phone n my two mates behind me where hitting the glass and pointing. I looked and seen that lennon cunt. Shouted him and ran to get the prick but got stopped. He completely shat it. He was their manager at the time. Glad I didn't get to hit him cause would probably have got a sentence. Couldn't help myself though. I have nothing but utter hatred for that rodent and wish him nothing but bad will 

jobless tramp what a mess. The guy is just doing his shopping why even bother him? I've seen Rangers and Celtic players in my local Asda and not once have i went over and says a thing. I've been on nights out seen Rangers players and again just left them i just don't see point in it.