How long should Mr Warburton get?

ChrisMcb

This isn't another post bashing our manager because in my opinion  he should get as long as he wants. He has transformed us after picking up the mess ally left.  But seen a lot of posts in the past few weeks where people are saying he should go

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

I suspect that next Sunday's result may have some bearing on that issue.

I agree mate 

I may be in the minority but I think he's the best thing that's happened to us in a long time 

Hope he gets a fair crack at it 

2 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

I agree mate 

I may be in the minority but I think he's the best thing that's happened to us in a long time 

Hope he gets a fair crack at it 

I like MW as a person but I have serious concerns about his intransigence to changing tactics.  His strict adherence to 433 has been detrimental to our performances this season.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

I like MW as a person but I have serious concerns about his intransigence to changing tactics.  His strict adherence to 433 has been detrimental to our performances this season.

That is my worry at the moment to be fair

We need a plan B no matter how much warbs denies it, we do

Every team will sit in against us apart from the scum

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So if we should finish 4th or 5th you think he should carry on ?

It's a tricky one tbh

As a rangers fan anything apart from 1st is unacceptable but when I think of what's happened recently I think it's progression

Anything other than 1st or 2nd then I would question his position though 

3 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

It's a tricky one tbh

As a rangers fan anything apart from 1st is unacceptable but when I think of what's happened recently I think it's progression

Tricky? His feet shouldn't touch the ground, another DVD release by the shirt lifters and the writings on the wall.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Tricky? His feet shouldn't touch the ground, another DVD release by the shirt lifters and the writings on the wall.

He's been gave next to nothing if he got brenda's budget we would win this league with ease

4 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

The duration of this season. Then a review of how he and the players have performed.

Can't argue with that.

Quite concerning that out of all the signings he made in the summer can't think of one who has pass marks so far.  Hope that changes over the course of the season.   Would like to see windass get a run 

Same old shite. Who on Earth do we bring in that's a better manager with a better vision and better application? Talk of sacking him when we're 4 months in to our first season back in the top flight is beyond stupid now.

The last thing we need is more instability. Bringing in fucking Billy Davies or Derek McInnes isn't going to win us the league, if anything we'll regress further.

I'm so tired of this same old regurgitated pish.

Losing to tims on Sunday won't cost Warburton his job ,the way we lose it may though. Can't disguise the fact that we're massive underdogs and if we play our expansive style then Mark will be in the shit for there will only be one winner with the form the tims are in compared to us. We can't defend and have a +0 goal difference in the league so Mark needs to pull a rabbit out the hat, and it ain't plan A.