Follow With Pride

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do follow with pride ,everywhere we go .  I and many others are proud of our upbringing , culture , heritage and being a supporter of this great club . If anyone has an issue with that they can go fuck themselves 

we have and always will be proudly the unionist , loyalist and Protestant club of Scotland wether some of our fans like it or not . All very well being more diverse in modern day Scotland but also don't try and deny us our history 

rant over :lol:

Times are changing and it's became unacceptable to sing Billy Boys and Super Rangers at the game and has done for a while. Especially now when Bears are getting the jail for it. Maybe it's time we as a support starting moving forward, cutting 'illegal' songs from our song book. It's only just recently I've actually started thinking about it and reckon it's time we tried to move forward especially with improving our brand and bringing new fans and families back to support Rangers.

24 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Times are changing and it's became unacceptable to sing Billy Boys and Super Rangers at the game and has done for a while. Especially now when Bears are getting the jail for it. Maybe it's time we as a support starting moving forward, cutting 'illegal' songs from our song book. It's only just recently I've actually started thinking about it and reckon it's time we tried to move forward especially with improving our brand and bringing new fans and families back to support Rangers.

Gay poof alert.

42 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You must be at it. Can't beat it full Rangers end like Friday night past WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS. Loud and proud 

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Yes this should be the start of something new on Sunday for all the new age fans . . Holding hands singing Kumbaya and then we can share titles . . . :sherlock:

This all the way, also throw in a wee rendition of all you need is love.:happy:

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

There's no illegal songs there's only offensive words that will get you a charge 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Go fuck yourself

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

WTF'S an illegal song? ?

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

There's no such thing as a new fan. You're born a bear or you support some other mob, and, if you're born a bear, you know these songs are fuk all to be ashamed of...

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Sticks and stones. Fuck the tarrier cunts and their fucking feelings ?

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

Gies peace m8! You might want to change, but a huge percentage won't pander to the rest the Rangers haters in this sad, pathetic little country! I will continue to support my club the way my father taught me. You can move forward with the haters if you wish, but I won't follow their rules!! ????????