Warburton & Waghorn press conferences coming up shortly

Gaz52

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I wouldn't be against that or any other selections tbh. Last game mistakes cost us. To have a chance those need to be irradiated.

said at the time the gap between us was not as big as was made out. I still think that

What good is showing them radiation going to do? 

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Wallace was every bit as ba as Senderos and Kiernan in that last game but he doesn't seem to get it as tight as those two

to be honest, I think the only ones that weren't criticised was Windass and Foderingham. The latter didn't have a bad game, but a keeper is only as good as the defensive line in front of him. and at the end he didn't actually have any centre halves protecting him. He did a fairly good damage control job. 

The biggest thing that'll be different this time is Halliday in for Barton, who even Mark Warburton said was a mistake. I mean Barton bowed his head in front of Brown, when Halliday came face to face with lego eater he stared at the cunt like he was hitler. 

It'll be interesting to see how waghorn fairs being started. 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Wallace was every bit as ba as Senderos and Kiernan in that last game but he doesn't seem to get it as tight as those two

He wasn't a shitebag who got himself sent off like those two one feigned injury the other couldn't wait to touch the ball. If Waghorn plays he has to be in the Middle.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

He wasn't a shitebag who got himself sent off like those two one feigned injury the other couldn't wait to touch the ball. If Waghorn plays he has to be in the Middle.

But Miller is wasted playing wide so he has to be through the middle. So Waghorn will play wide.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

But Miller is wasted playing wide so he has to be through the middle. So Waggon will play wide.

Yes he is and i agree Miller will play, but if that's the case i would play Dodoo at least he can play the role on the Wing Waghorn cant, we need pace that side.

15 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Canny believe that last question to Waghorn. 

You play for Rangers so expect abuse when your out shopping minding your own business.

Headline: Rangers Player Criticises Celt Shopper for Sharing Opinion