Warburton & Waghorn press conferences coming up shortly

Gaz52

Why is it videos of Rangers fans following Celtic players round supermarkets like creepy wee weirdos never surface?

Oh aye, it's because we're not obsessed and we know how to behave ourselves in a public place  cause we're not mentally challenged ESA-claimants. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the questions asked are absolutely woeful. Truly dire, no imagination, repugnant pish.

For example "Do you take heart from the game last season?" "Are you glad there's added security, do you now feel safe?" Maybe to paraphrase a little.

I honestly would struggle to sit through that tedious pish.

On 19/10/2016 at 1:26 PM, Gaz52 said:

Waghorn:

"We have learnt from that defeat and it's a big incentive"

"We took the criticism on the chin and the boys have moved forward in the right direction since then"

"We have cut out individual mistakes, we know we can't do that and have to be a team. We learnt a lot about ourselves and it hurt."

"It's a completely different fixture to last season at Hampden, completely different personnel."

"I think we're in a better position to last year to go out and get a result."

"As Rangers, you have to go in to every competition looking to win it." 

"The injury really effected me in terms of getting going, I haven't been my usual threat up front and personally think I can do better"

"I've been working very hard in training to improve and I feel like I'm getting somewhere now"

Actually, looks like it might not be completely different personnel, after all!?