• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sunsport there just now.

Was just starting to settle in, too.

Apparently "freak training ground incident/accident" that's resulted in his cruciate - Rangers fear.

What the fuck is it with our training ground and some of the injuries our players get but never fully shake off.

Someone can copy and paste the link/article.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Sunsport there just now.

Was just starting to settle in, too.

Apparently "freak training ground incident/accident" that's resulted in his cruciate - Rangers fear.

What the fuck is it with our training ground and some of the injuries our players get but never fully shake off.

Someone can copy and paste the link/article.

already started thread about this can someone lock this one .

I had a horrible feeling something like this may of happened to one of Warburton's experienced signing's this season. Hopefully Kranjcar makes a full recovery asap.

hopefully the gaffer rights off this summer as a mistake and from January goes for younger energetic players.

Not saying it can't happen to younger players but signing players in the twilight of there playing days ain't the way forward.

This seasons an absolute disaster.

I don't want to start coming off as a blame the manager at all costs type, but you have to start asking what are we doing at Auchwnhowie? Why do we seem to have new injuries every week, with so few of them occurring in match? Why are players out for several weeks for 'niggles' or when the manager claims they've been substituted 'just as a precaution' ?

9 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

This seasons an absolute disaster.

I don't want to start coming off as a blame the manager at all costs type, but you have to start asking what are we doing at Auchwnhowie? Why do we seem to have new injuries every week, with so few of them occurring in match? Why are players out for several weeks for 'niggles' or when the manager claims they've been substituted 'just as a precaution' ?

My thoughts exactly.

Like yourself I don't want to come off as a blame the manager at all costs type but you do have to wonder.

Then again, we don't know what the conditions and/or training methods actually are (for good or bad) - I think as fans we can rightly criticise the product we see on the park every Saturday with our hard earned be it tickets or TV subs. It's a bit of a slippery slope to blame the manager for stuff we know nothing about as it could just be right shitty luck ..

But yeah, you do wonder ...