• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

My thoughts exactly.

Like yourself I don't want to come off as a blame the manager at all costs type but you do have to wonder.

Then again, we don't know what the conditions and/or training methods actually are (for good or bad) - I think as fans we can rightly criticise the product we see on the park every Saturday with our hard earned be it tickets or TV subs. It's a bit of a slippery slope to blame the manager for stuff we know nothing about as it could just be right shitty luck ..

But yeah, you do wonder ...

That sport scientists or whatever he is (Craig Flannigan) we got from hibs.... alot of them where happy to see him go as they blamed him for the amount of injures they where picking up. Since he's came we have had a shit load of injured players

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That sport scientists or whatever he is (Craig Flannigan) we got from hibs.... alot of them where happy to see him go as they blamed him for the amount of injures they where picking up. Since he's came we have had a shit load of injured players

Didn't know that tbh. I think he's our fitness coach though? might be wrong. I know the name .. my pals Dad is one of his best mates.

45 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Decent point, because that's also Forrester out too. There seem to be a lot of training ground related injuries, Windass, Kranjcar, Wilson, Forrester. 

Compared to last season the only injuries we seen were Waghorn and Forrester very late into the season. At that it was both really bad tackles on the pitch. 

24 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Decent point, because that's also Forrester out too. There seem to be a lot of training ground related injuries, Windass, Kranjcar, Wilson, Forrester. 

Compared to last season the only injuries we seen were Waghorn and Forrester very late into the season. At that it was both really bad tackles on the pitch. 

What's wrong with forrester? Not seen anything on him 

Could be nonsense, the Sun is hardly the most reliable of sources. Hope it is because a fully fit Niko Kranjčar would be one hell of an asset. 

Typical of our luck particularly in comparison with the yahoos at the moment.  

Not that it gives me any pleasure but I said when we signed him we'd do well to get 20+ appearances out of him this season based on his last 6 years.

Hoping it's not true that he's out at all nevermind for the season, he's started to look like a player we can get something out of in the past few weeks. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

My thoughts exactly.

Like yourself I don't want to come off as a blame the manager at all costs type but you do have to wonder.

Then again, we don't know what the conditions and/or training methods actually are (for good or bad) - I think as fans we can rightly criticise the product we see on the park every Saturday with our hard earned be it tickets or TV subs. It's a bit of a slippery slope to blame the manager for stuff we know nothing about as it could just be right shitty luck ..

But yeah, you do wonder ...

Equally you could look at last season, and identify how few injuries we had with a very small squad. 

Could just be bad luck, could be the unusual pre-season - tough to pin it on the manager.