ShaneRalfRoss

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Genuinely gutted at this news.

He had been coming onto a game and done well with regards to his fitness.

We knew he had injury problems when we signed him, the gaffer took a gamble and it hasn't payed off.

Could say the same for Barton but we will leave it at that.

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

This is the worst season ever, can't be fucked with it any more.

:lol: Man up ya poof. After the 5 years of utter shite we've had, this is the worst? My hairy arse.

Thats the risk you take with older players unfortunately, more susceptible to injuries and take longer to recover.

It's our first season back in the top flight, a lot of lessons to be learned by King and Warburton from our transfer policy over the summer. The season isn't a complete right off yet, we're competing for 2 cups and more than likely 2nd place barring an unlikely timplosion. As of right now, 2nd and at least 1 cup would be decent and allow us to build over the summer. 

1 minute ago, Deanofwright said:

Find it strange that this happened on Tuesday and that warburton never mentioned it in his press conference. If it actually happened and is ligament damage as the article says then he would be out of Sunday anyway so why not just say it ?

Yeah thinking about it I wonder why MW didn't say. Is he not normally asked at the end of the press conference if he has a full squad and who is out?

I'd rather things like this came from the manager not the papers. For all they know he could be out for 6 days not 6 months.

We looked at the risk v reward and took a chance. Hopefully he's back soon because he is clearly a class act. 

This may free up the younger guys now that Barton and Niki won't be available. Big chance for Crooks and/or Rossiter to make an impact now they are both fit. 

I've seen out transfer policy being panned but we have some real potential there in Crooks, Windass and Rossiter and they will have to grow into the jersey a bit quicker now.  Time to do the business 

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Yeah thinking about it I wonder why MW didn't say. Is he not normally asked at the end of the press conference if he has a full squad and who is out?

I'd rather things like this came from the manager not the papers. For all they know he could be out for 6 days not 6 months.

Not sure mate but he definetely mentioned them saying Wilson was struggling and that rossiter was getting there.

26 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Another crock we've signed then that we probably won't see hide or hair of again on the park, learn ? We never fuckin learn !:sherlock:

The extent of the injury not even confirmed by the club yet and there's wanks coming out with absolute shite like this. :belm: