ShaneRalfRoss

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

This has all come from some cunt online saying they did some work in his house and that he was kicking about on crutches

:lol:

To be fair you could be right the whole thing could be a ruse to dupe the mhanks intae a false sense of security, could be sheer brilliance on MW's part if the result is a good un ! ???:sherlock:

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

More razor sharp wit from the wee middle class new age fan that shops and calls himself lidl to try and look wan of the boys ! <cr>:sherlock:

You're named after a fucking deacon blue song. Get a grip you cuckold. :pipe:

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Another crock we've signed then that we probably won't see hide or hair of again on the park, learn ? We never fuckin learn !:sherlock:

Was talking to my old boss who's well in at Leeds yesterday.

Apparently the turned down Clint Hill a few years ago because of a failed medical.

Could be another ticking timebomb!

19 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Was talking to my old boss who's well in at Leeds yesterday.

Apparently the turned down Clint Hill a few years ago because of a failed medical.

Could be another ticking timebomb!

Another signing obviously under pressure and a gamble like barton etc, hopefully if he plays Sunday he does a turn and stays on his feet for the duration !:sherlock:

Tin hat on.... I am obviously gutted for the lad, as it could really hamper any success he may have had at rangers, and if is really bad could signal the end of his career, however could this ultimately be a blessing in disguise? We will revert to players who were playing a faster style of midfield play and could help us going forward and create more chances. Yes Niko has undoubted talents, but has taken time to get up to a level of play, which whilst capable of playing a brilliant ball or controlling the midfield, I feel he slows us down on the attack. 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Tin hat on.... I am obviously gutted for the lad, as it could really hamper any success he may have had at rangers, and if is really bad could signal the end of his career, however could this ultimately be a blessing in disguise? We will revert to players who were playing a faster style of midfield play and could help us going forward and create more chances. Yes Niko has undoubted talents, but has taken time to get up to a level of play, which whilst capable of playing a brilliant ball or controlling the midfield, I feel he slows us down on the attack. 

He's ran the show for us in the last two games.

Sick for us and the player.  We are getting back to the nucleus of last seasons team......despite paying out a right few quid.

Was he ever going to be injury free in this league though, with his massive effort to get real fitness? If true, it is a loss, as his quality would make and score goals in many types of games.

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Another signing obviously under pressure and a gamble like barton etc, hopefully if he plays Sunday he does a turn and stays on his feet for the duration !:sherlock:

Could be make or break for a number of our players, I think!

Fingers crossed it's make!?