Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The battle fever quote is always mentioned

The best quote is this one

Reporter "were you confident when Rangers went ahead in the second half? "

"I was confident from the start son"

Jock Wallace is a legend

We have a point to prove in the morning... I have said for long enough the gap between us isn't as big as many would have us believe. Not a backwards step tomorrow Rangers. fight fire with fire stand together as one run over these cunts from first to last...Fuck them

I'm absolutely buzzing and I've no even got a ticket, said I was going to keep it quiet tonight until my big mate phone us.

"Don't lie mate, you aren't going to sleep tonight anyway. Up for a swally and good auld Sashbash?"

He's right I'll be up most of the night full of pride of my Club, Country and People and hatred of everything they stand for!

If we go to dublin we will follow on!

OH THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS, NO NOT ONE AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE

THE FUCKING CELTIC KNOW ALL ABOUT THERE TROUBLES, WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE DAY IS DONE

OH THERE'S NOT A TEAM LIKE THE GLASGOW RANGERS, NO NOT ONE AND THERE NEVER SHALL BE ONE

HULLO! HULLO! WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS!

HULLO! HULLO! YOU KNOW US BY OUR NOISE!

FUCKING INTAE THESE CUNTS RANGERS! 

My old man says be a celtic fan ,a says fuck off father your a WANK.

We'll take the falls rd in half a minute,take yer jungle with yer casuals in it.

With hatchets n hammers,Stanley blades and spanners we will show youse fenians how to fight,if you cannae kill a Catholic in half a minute,your no a rangers fan.

Lovely wee song.

Kick a fenian in the head and we'll petrol bomb his home ,kick him in the balls and we'll song no pope of Rome ..and if he comes ahead you'll hear the famous cry , get out ya fenian bastard surrender or you'll die.

Another great wee ditty.