Bossorange

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

I know this way is nerve shredding but for me there is no better feeling than snatching a last minute victory from the jaws of a draw. If I hold out long enough then I hope this becomes true, come on Rangers lets get tore right in about them W.A.T.P :dioufcheer:

Would give anything for one like those tomorrow 

My dream tomorrow is we just turn up and somehow blow them away . A last minute winner would be tremendous but I just think back to April and what a state a was in for the whole 120 plus minutes until rogic eventually blasted that ball over the bar . Worth it in the end but the 120 minutes before hand were basicly mental torture :lol:

29 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

My dream tomorrow is we just turn up and somehow blow them away . A last minute winner would be tremendous but I just think back to April and what a state a was in for the whole 120 plus minutes until rogic eventually blasted that ball over the bar . Worth it in the end but the 120 minutes before hand were basicly mental torture :lol:

I'm the same mate. I always have a good skelp o bevy before the game and I'm still a nervous wreck. How people go sober is beyond me:lol:

12 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

I'm the same mate. I always have a good skelp o bevy before the game and I'm still a nervous wreck. How people go sober is beyond me:lol:

I'm planning to go sober for this first time ever for one of these games. Don't know if I will manage it. 

Il be a wreck the mora morn and will struggle without a swally.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

I'm planning to go sober for this first time ever for one of these games. Don't know if I will manage it. 

0-0 so far , sheep have been pish . All the commentators keep talking about is reminding everyone every 5 minutes that our games against the bheasts is on tomorrow :lol: many knock the league cup but the chance to parp that lot out tomorrow and then beat Aberdeen in a final would suit this bear very nicely 

Just now, pollok-bear said:

Fuck that mate. I'm shaking like a shitein dog the now, I'd b uncontrollable by this time tomorrow without a swally 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm daen watery shites so it's obviously the day before it. These things leave me a fucking mess 

I feel your pain. Been on the pan 3 times since got up today. Stomach is in bits but we are meeting up tonight for a wee session before the bus in the morning. 

First couple drinks down the hatch and itl be ok.