Many thanks to Vanguard Bears

K.A.I

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah couple of shifts into it. Not as bad as I thought it was be tbh.

CS was a good laugh when i did it. Always thought if you could do it as a job it would be a quality job to have

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

CS was a good laugh when i did it. Always thought if you could do it as a job it would be a quality job to have

Yeah the supervisors are cool you've got visions of them being pure slave drivers and dicks and the people doing the CS scummy junkies but they tend to get put into the workshop programmes instead. I think we all build up pictures of how these things are but they're not accurate.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah the supervisors are cool you've got visions of them being pure slave drivers and dicks and the people doing the CS scummy junkies but they tend to get put into the workshop programmes instead. I think we all build up pictures of how these things are but they're not accurate.

My supervisor was brand new, could talk for Scotland, never treated us like cunts and always said that just because someone had done something wrong or broke the law didn't necessarily make them a bad person. Some of the supers were apparently pricks but most of them were brand new and most of the lads that were in my group were sound

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Guys just to be clear the court case was done months ago, but obviously had to wait until the fund-raising had finished which it did a few days ago and true to their word they gave me what I had paid out and was out of pocket.

This thread was just an acknowledgement of that and a thank you for it.

Can i ask how you were out of pocket ? If you aren't working then you are entitled to legal aid.

42 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Can i ask how you were out of pocket ? If you aren't working then you are entitled to legal aid.

As said above, not always.

and at the time of being charged I was working and earning too much to qualify. Not working anymore.

Ā 

18 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

In what circumstances would you not be granted legal aid if unemployed ? Only thing i can think of is if you have savings.

You've answered your own question and what does it matter anyway? are trying to imply I got legal aid but was in cahoots with a solicitor and managed to wrangle money out of the fund or something? :lol:

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You've answered your own question and what does it matter anyway? are trying to imply I got legal aid but was in cahoots with a solicitor and managed to wrangle money out of the fund or something? :lol:

I was merely bringing it to your attention in the off chance you didn't know,Not insinuating nothing of the sort.Ā 

5 hours ago, jintybear said:

That's outstanding by VB they truly are the only group who stick up for our club, it's a pity they don't have a member on our board!

@K.A.IĀ did you win your case?

I'm still sickened by the clubs actions by this. One minute saying the fans were correct in their actions then banning them AFTER season ticket money had been collected. Fkn sickening.

I still can'tĀ get my head around this one. I've been trying to come up with something that would justify the clubs actions.Ā Unfortunately on this occasion I think they're just Cunts!

Ā