Tims rising to the bait on clyde last night

Thermopylae

Bear phoned in and made it clear why our star is rising while timmys is rapidly heading south and several tims called in because he had apparently incensed them :7326: . Best of all one said "this guy was a joke who can beat Barcelona?" and DJ came back with as sweet as you like "Alaves at the Camp Nou" ... shot down in flames :pipe:

14 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Bear phoned in and made it clear why our star is rising while timmys is rapidly heading south and several tims called in because he had apparently incensed them :7326: . Best of all one said "this guy was a joke who can beat Barcelona?" and DJ came back with as sweet as you like "Alaves at the Camp Nou" ... shot down in flames :pipe:

I don't get it :(

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I don't get it :(

The tim was saying they only got splattered by Barca because no one can beat them and Derek reminded them of this match ... the truth is the tims just get carried away by their own propaganda and even start to believe it themselves 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11828/10575988/how-we-beat-barcelona-alaves-boss-mauricio-pellegrino-explains-nou-camp-win

42 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I heard it this afternoon. Cunt of a show. Any bear going on to have a dig at the papes will always have Keevins and that muppet who hosts the show jumping in to defend them everytime. They will not listen to their beloved Sellick being run down.

Although curiously they don't seem to mind at all when sutton runs down their colleague DJ

Caught a bit of this today when old Hugh was challenged on his previous statement of " Celtc will be judged in Europe " He had not a lot to say apart from telling the caller it was nothing more than points scoring and that the caller should be more concerned when his own team get into Europe.

Hugh Keevins the king of the backtrackers and apologist supreme.

12 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

You say that a lot lol 

Perhaps because it is unusual for a football club to have allegiance to another nationality - such as you'll never see the UJ or Saltire within the timmigrant support - only their oirish tricolour, which incidentally is relevant to over 170 years ago when their forefather farmers fucked up their toties, and that they relied on the indigenous Scots to wash them, recloth them and feed them.

Sad to write that - but even sadder to consider that our Forefathers compassion is to the detriment to present day Scotland - I'm sure they never considered it - but without question they should have banned them from building their papish chapels.

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I heard it this afternoon. Cunt of a show. Any bear going on to have a dig at the papes will always have Keevins and that muppet who hosts the show jumping in to defend them everytime. They will not listen to their beloved Sellick being run down.

Gave up on that tripe years ago as a show by fenians for fenians.
That pair were horrible cunts starting it off by suggesting a topic then shouting down anyone who disagreed with them,but allowed the bitter tramps to talk us down and themselves up.
GIRFUT :uk:   

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Me too mate. I know exactly what you mean - listening to green tinted Keevins jumping up n down, and frothing at the mouth when someone slags them is hilarious! :D 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Perhaps because it is unusual for a football club to have allegiance to another nationality - such as you'll never see the UJ or Saltire within the timmigrant support - only their oirish tricolour, which incidentally is relevant to over 170 years ago when their forefather farmers fucked up their toties, and that they relied on the indigenous Scots to wash them, recloth them and feed them.

Sad to write that - but even sadder to consider that our Forefathers compassion is to the detriment to present day Scotland - I'm sure they never considered it - but without question they should have banned them from building their papish chapels.

Altruism can be a dangerous trait in an individual, in a whole nation it is disastrous. When boat loads of illiterate, violent, sexually deviant religious fanatics turned up at Scottish ports they should've been greeted by an armed mob and told to turn around.

The Yanks would've been stupid enough to take them in. If they made it across the Atlantic. Let's face it, the world wouldn't have missed them much if they hadn't. 

2 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Is Radio Clyde still on the go? Amazing the things you find out on here.

Exactly, Any self respecting Rangers fan would give this cunt of a radio station a wide berth. The last time I listened to this shite Jimmy Sanderson was alive, and he was a horrible wee Papish bastard aswell.

3 hours ago, Sam English Loyal said:

Altruism can be a dangerous trait in an individual, in a whole nation it is disastrous. When boat loads of illiterate, violent, sexually deviant religious fanatics turned up at Scottish ports they should've been greeted by an armed mob and told to turn around.

The Yanks would've been stupid enough to take them in. If they made it across the Atlantic. Let's face it, the world wouldn't have missed them much if they hadn't. 

Have you ever seen Boston on March 17th?