Not a lot of goals about EPL and Championship

pcbear

Thread title too negative for me. 

Should have used "Lots of clean sheets and brilliant defending in the EPL and Championship today."

Footballs not just about scoring goals, ask Brendan Rodgers, cellic did well in midweek apparently...

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Thread title too negative for me. 

Should have used "Lots of clean sheets and brilliant defending in the EPL and Championship today."

Footballs not just about scoring goals, ask Brendan Rodgers, cellic did well in midweek apparently...

Edit- half time and a flurry of goals, now 6 in total.

The EPL is fucking gash and the championship isn't much better. Watched that spurs game this lunchtime and fell  asleep.

I tend to get up early at the weekends now to watch the A League. Always goals and bookings. For all the money thrown at English football and there's better entertainment round the other side of the world.

7 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

The EPL is fucking gash and the championship isn't much better. Watched that spurs game this lunchtime and fell  asleep.

I tend to get up early at the weekends now to watch the A League. Always goals and bookings. For all the money thrown at English football and there's better entertainment round the other side of the world.

I just fell asleep after about 5 mins of first half of Leicester v Crystal Palace, horrendous.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fucking joke of a league. How they get billions to televise it round the world is beyond me.

They reckon that it is huge in Asia, for the life of me I just cant see millions of Chinese people engrossed by the usual EPL dirge, but someone must think so to fire billions into it, I just don't get it though, I watched the Liverpool/Man U hyped off the scale game this week and it was awful.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

They reckon that it is huge in Asia, for the life of me I just cant see millions of Chinese people engrossed by the usual EPL dirge, but someone must think so to fire billions into it, I just don't get it though, I watched the Liverpool/Man U hyped off the scale game this week and it was awful.

They're hyping tomorrow's game aswell. Calling it "The Return" :lol:

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

They're hyping tomorrow's game aswell. Calling it "The Return" :lol:

Its like the Emperors new clothes, everyone pretending that it is superb, someones got to shout out the truth soon , not to say there are not good game because there are, but most are meh!

3 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Fucking joke of a league. How they get billions to televise it round the world is beyond me.

They are masters of propoganda to sell their product.

Shit football, that shit chant every single club Leicesters version "you know what we  are, you know what we are, champions of England, you know what we are"