Barca Water Bottlegate

Laudrup1984

A water bottle was thrown at Barca players by a Valencia fan. The super slow mo reactions from Suarez and Mascherano in particular are fucking hilarious. Bottle barely brushes Suarez at best, doesn't touch Mascherano at all! Stupid diving bastards! Haha! Apparently Messi then calls the Valencia fan a 'Cunt of your mother' or something similar! Classy!

Just watched the full highlights and can't understand why the 1st Barca goal stood..Suarez jumps over the ball in an offside position..??

Valencia had 2 very decent penalty shouts..The Barca pen looked soft..No excuse for the missile tbh..But Neymar gives it big licks and gets a sore face..As for Suarez and his dramatic fall to the ground.:wanker:.wanker..Wee Messi won't be doing any Humanitarian work in Valencia ever again..Hahahaha..

The ref was pretty biased towards Barca today..

In saying all that..If Rangers get the same result and good fortune the mora I certainly won't be complaining...Laughing like fuck at the mhanky timplosion but certainly no complaining... :wink:

36 minutes ago, wully said:

Like Petrov when he acted like it was acid and not a large cola he got hit with at Ibrox.

From memory, it was thrown from so far back in the Copland that there was hardly anything left in it.

Always laughed at Provan's over the top 'it could have had his eye out' reaction.

41 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

From memory, it was thrown from so far back in the Copland that there was hardly anything left in it.

Always laughed at Provan's over the top 'it could have had his eye out' reaction.

I was on the front row of Copland Road, right in line with the diving cheating cunt. an empty paper cup floored him.

Simulation of injuries etc has to be one of the worst things in football. Suarez is a good striker but a pathetic wanker when it comes to acting, kidding on he's injured etc. This from a guy that bites other players.

Why do they do it? Not as if they'll be short of a few quid if they lose a game. Do they even feel ashamed when replays show them as pathetic cheats like the Rivaldo one at the corner flag in the 2002 World Cup.  That one was laughable.

6 hours ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Simulation of injuries etc has to be one of the worst things in football. Suarez is a good striker but a pathetic wanker when it comes to acting, kidding on he's injured etc. This from a guy that bites other players.

Why do they do it? Not as if they'll be short of a few quid if they lose a game. Do they even feel ashamed when replays show them as pathetic cheats like the Rivaldo one at the corner flag in the 2002 World Cup.  That one was laughable.

I can't stand it unless it's done tastefully, like a striker feeling a touch in the box and winning a penalty is fine for me. But like you say the Rivaldo one where they intentionally try and get a player sent off for nothing is disgusting

11 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Reminds me of Pique making a meal of being hit with a lighter. Puyol takes the lighter, chucks it off the field and tells Pique to sort himself out for the corner coming up

From what I saw of Puyol he always acted in that type of way, a good old fashioned no nonsense type of player. Could dish it out but take it as well. Complete opposite of most of the fannies that play now.

33 minutes ago, TBagalag said:

From what I saw of Puyol he always acted in that type of way, a good old fashioned no nonsense type of player. Could dish it out but take it as well. Complete opposite of most of the fannies that play now.

Agree with this. Very highly respected footballer.

2 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

Agree with this. Very highly respected footballer.

Always remember the Barcelona players standing in the tunnel against Chelsea and Jose Mourino is walking down shaking all their hands and when he gets to Puyol he slaps him in the face a peach :lol: 

Puyol just looks like 'wtf was that about?' 

45 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Always remember the Barcelona players standing in the tunnel against Chelsea and Jose Mourino is walking down shaking all their hands and when he gets to Puyol he slaps him in the face a peach :lol: 

Puyol just looks like 'wtf was that about?'