Barca Water Bottlegate

Laudrup1984

Complete faggotry.

I never understand what a player is thinking when they roll about and lie on the ground over things like that. Imagine something happening on the street like that at the weekend and going down infront of your mates acting how Neymar is there.

Brutal

11 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not sure how far the bottle travelled but it hit it's intended target of Neymar, who was giving the crowd abuse about 5 seconds before it.

Yeah you don't see it in the clip I don't think but he was giving it stinking to the crowd so what a hit from the fan!

Brilliant shot by the fan, whoever the fan is I would buy them a pint. Can't stand Barcelona. 

Neymar shouting and trying to provoke the fans beforehand as if he is the tough man and then gets floored by a waterbottle :lol: Neymar is a first class prick and spends more time on the floor during a game than on his feet. As for Suarez that is just pathetic and what I would expect from him too. Bit surprised at Mascherano I have to admit.

As for Messi I can lipread what he shouted to the fans after, he said "puta tu madre" which means "fuck your mum".