Your bets against the scum.

From a purely a gambling perspective, I'd be wary of slapping money on them because they'll consider themselves a far better team and capable of pulling the rabbit out of the hat when required; meaning they can afford to "gift" a goal and still come out on top. Of course they could just go for the same again as last time but should that fail to materialise then them getting the vital goal with both teams having score may be the way to go.

From the perspective of being a Rangers fan, I can't touch this game, we've done nothing to suggest that we'll adapt to run them close or get the better of them and when you factor in Celtic's European 3rd spot starting to look unlikely, all eyes from them will be on the big money men for that coveted but, thus far, elusive treble.

I'm hoping we can take our chances, score the winner in the critical minute kind of thing but in honesty I've seen nothing in each of our form to suggest our job will be more than damage limitations (sadly).