Butcher

Billythebear77

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing is he was obviously brought in by BT to counter the obvious bias sutton was always going to show but he ended up not knowing what to say or do "Im neutral but I am quite glad those 2 celtic corners were shite...etc etc"  He just came across as not knowing whether to just just blindly counteract Sutton, or try to be impartial and ended up just blathering shite.

BTW  how sad an indictment is that on Sutton - when your employee knows your too bias so brings someone else in to balance things up.

43 minutes ago, don logan said:

That his behaviour towards Mo Johnston when he signed was "bigoted". No one else, including Johnston, has ever alleged this. Purely Terry's opinion it appears and pretty despicable when the person in question cannot defend himself.

Didnt know that mate. What a fuckin bellend he has turned out to be.

Who needs enemy's when we have a previous captain coming away with this.

5 hours ago, KWBear said:

i've heard this jelly and ice cream thing mentioned before but no fucking idea what its about.........

?!?!

It around the time the tims were planning to "have a party at Ibrox  with icecream  and jelly " and big turncoat butch was on sky sports before  we played  ICT   on one of those  icecream bikes dressed up and selling  icecream ...looked  a right prat. .... funny as VD but twice as annoying. ...

2 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

It around the time the tims were planning to "have a party at Ibrox  with icecream  and jelly " and big turncoat butch was on sky sports before  we played  ICT   on one of those  icecream bikes dressed up and selling  icecream ...looked  a right prat. .... funny as VD but twice as annoying. ...

is that where that came from? fuckin hell i had no idea what the tims were on about when they started that.

20 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

is that where that came from? fuckin hell i had no idea what the tims were on about when they started that.

They started the chants about a week before we went into admin. The Inverness thing happened a fortnight after it happened.

3 hours ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

Doesn't fit with the Judas narrative people are trying to peddle though so no-one is interested.

He only said he hoped we'd sneak it after c*ltic had taken the lead, long after he stated he was neutral and after fawning over everything c*ltic done during the game............

He said 'I'm a neutral here, but I'm quite glad from a Rangers point of view that he's... etc, etc.' Seems to me that he means he's supposed to be a neutral but is actually favouring Rangers.

Personally, I think his commentary has been way overplayed. As is often the case when it comes to former rangers players.

19 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He said 'I'm a neutral here, but I'm quite glad from a Rangers point of view that he's... etc, etc.' Seems to me that he means he's supposed to be a neutral but is actually favouring Rangers.

Personally, I think his commentary has been way overplayed. As is often the case when it comes to former rangers players.

Exactly the way I interpreted it. He clearly implied he's meant to be neutral as he's commentating but isn't really.

Not surprised people on here were incapable of realising this.