Compusure? anywhere

dave7867

There isn't any tactics.

Pass until we need to go back then give the other team the ball. Any time a team presses us it highlights how bad we are. I don't know how often a throw, goal kick, or corner results in us giving the ball to the other team. For a team supposedly key on possession and control we are fucking honkinh with the ball.

Midfield had a nightmare and got absolutely bullied by that baldy fucker. Halliday was nowhere to be seen. Holt gets pass marks but should have scored.

Simply put we are not stronger than them anywhere on the park. I can't see one player of ours who'd get a game for them. We are fucking miles off.

Long season ahead.

2 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

There isn't any tactics.

Pass until we need to go back then give the other team the ball. Any time a team presses us it highlights how bad we are. I don't know how often a throw, goal kick, or corner results in us giving the ball to the other team. For a team supposedly key on possession and control we are fucking honkinh with the ball.

Midfield had a nightmare and got absolutely bullied by that baldy fucker. Halliday was nowhere to be seen. Holt gets pass marks but should have scored.

Simply put we are not stronger than them anywhere on the park. I can't see one player of ours who'd get a game for them. We are fucking miles off.

Long season ahead.

They have spent a fair few million more than us, what did you expect? We need to remember where we are at the moment.

10 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They have spent a fair few million more than us, what did you expect? We need to remember where we are at the moment.

I'm not expecting anything. Just stating the obvious and venting to be honest. I've been one calling for realism and I'm fully aware the expectation at the start of the season was OTT. The quicker we as a club realsie we are a a good bit behind them the quicker we'll overtake them again. I said that after the last game as well.

They won't be better forever. We will overtake them soon. Just need patience. 

However there isn't an excuse to be playing god awful against everyone else in the league. Thats when how poor we are is highlighted and the budget excuse doesn't cut it there.